What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Dragons?

aussies1st

Staff member
If we drop the ball like we did against the Dragons we will get smashed. Guess the only positive is an away game where we seem to go okay.

My team
1. Dugan
2. Monaghan
3. Croker
4. Joel Thompson (Vidot)
5. Vidot (Low)
6. Campese
7. McCrone/Mogg - Attack still looks lost
8. Shillington
9. Buttriss
10. Tilse
11. TLL
12. Harrison
13. Fensom (JT)

14. Carney (interchange hooker since Tongue isn't ready)
15. Thurling
16. Logan
17. Thompson - Troy actually played pretty well last night although won't complain if Mataora takes his place.

Raiderman

Juniors
If we drop the ball like we did against the Dragons we will get smashed. ....

Have we already played them?

Dragons at home (either of their homes) will be extremely tough! Currently sitting top of the table with 8 wins from 10 games, scored 225 points and only let in 91. Five of those games have been "Home" games and they've won all 5 comfortably!

This team is big, strong, can score from anywhere on the park and have a good defensive record. Our only hope is that ARL spring a sudden Rep game on us and 6 or 8 of their players are unavailable on the day!

Last year they were the team to beat. we did.

It's a must we complete our sets. Once thats done then we can put different attacking options into the place.

aussies1st

Staff member
Good point and potentially Dugan. So assuming all that:

1. Milne
2. Monaghan
3. Croker
4. Vidot
5. Low
6. Campese
7. McCrone/Mogg - Attack still looks lost
8. Logan
9. Buttriss
10. Tilse
11. Joel Thompson
12. Harrison
13. Fensom (Picker)

14. Carney (interchange hooker since Tongue isn't ready)
15. Thurling
16. Mataora
17. Thompson

canberraraida

Juniors
I think we have a huge chance in this Draagons will have a second grade team because of SOO I camp and raiders will only have couple of players out.

aussies1st

Staff member
There already is a serious problem, we ain't going no where with our split halves combo.

Nevan_

First Grade
Boyd, Weyman, Costigan, Morris, Cooper and Creagh may be missing. It'll take a tough effort for us to win this game. Especially since we never seem to win against you lot :(

aussies1st

Staff member
Fensom this week apparently and ABC radio said Tongue is having surgery on his groin injury next Tuesday will be out for 12 weeks.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Just saw this is the channel 9 game..also NRL.com says its live at 3pm...I'm sure that cant b right tho..??

Latest posts