What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Dynasty League - Manager Roll Call

kurt faulk

Coach

it's time to start the ball rolling for the 2010 dynasty league. if all the managers could give a hey to let me know they're still around and still willing to play for the ultimate prize, to be the dynasty league champion.

CHAMPIONS

2006 - wellingtoncougars - managed by douglasallen
2007 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2008 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2009 - Narrabri Dazzlers - managed by Dazzelx01

DRAFT ORDER

1 - stanford tigers - tigers are pro
2 - canberra shineys - paullyboy
3 - hells grannies - everlovin' antichrist
4 - the belicheats - pennywisealfie
5 - dogs of war - dogs of war
6 - the stunts - cupid stunt
7 - hogs - big tim
8 - southern saints - forestdragon
9 - cincinatti bungles - skeletor
10 - jka saints - kurt faulk
11 - stonecutter sharks - stonecutter
12 - narrabri dazzlers - dazzelx01

once you have said hey could you please drop your 5 players.

when all the players have been dropped i will start working on the draft rankings, hoping to have the draft in july.

looking forward to another season of fantasy action.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

duly noted pennywisealfie.

when i was looking at last years thread to work out who managed which team i saw that you and abpanther have put your hands up in case someone dropped out.

you two will be first in line.

Cupid Stunt

I'm here. And waiting.

& if anyone takes Dez I'ma have to find a carpark. Yeah thats right, I'm threatening physical violence!

:lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
I'm back.

The Shineys missed the draft in year 1, and have spent the next 4 years dealing with the pure filth that was handed to us. Fortunately though, I think this is the first year we'll be competitive thanks to some great future signings last year.

Vince Young, Jamaal Charles, Johnathan Stewart, Beanie Wells, Calvin Johnson, Greg Olsen.

Now all I need is a gun 2nd WR and I'm set for a long time hopefully. Come on the Shineys

Raider_69

Post Whore
kurt in the unlikely scenario that three people dont come back, im ready and willing to step in :)

kurt faulk

Coach

ok, 3 down and 9 to go.

don't forget to drop your 5 players.

and you're third in line raider 69.

legend

Coach
I'm back.

The Shineys missed the draft in year 1, and have spent the next 4 years dealing with the pure filth that was handed to us. Fortunately though, I think this is the first year we'll be competitive thanks to some great future signings last year.

Vince Young, Jamaal Charles, Johnathan Stewart, Beanie Wells, Calvin Johnson, Greg Olsen.

Now all I need is a gun 2nd WR and I'm set for a long time hopefully. Come on the Shineys

Eric Decker is your man Paully. Believe me, this kids is going to be awesome!

kurt faulk

Coach

that's too bad mal. thanks for playing anyway for the last 4 years.

welcome back to the others.

i guess welcome aboard pennywisealfie.

and for those that haven't already, please drop your 5 players.

kurt faulk

Coach

i love your spirit dogs but you gotta back up your words with action. the offseason has been very kind to my team so far, well apart from the fact that my best wr has leinart throwing the ball to him now. other than that it's all good.

kurt faulk

Coach

i'll pm you the league name and password. you just have to claim the empty team.

once you've had a look at your team drop the 5 players you don't want. if your roster is already short a player just drop enough to leave 5 empty roster spots. it will be a 5 round draft.

best of luck in the league.

thanks mate.

Just had a look over my team and I have 2 massive weapons at TE and not even close to a good qb. So im willing to trade either Antonio Gates or Dallas Clark for an elite TE. (Brees, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Schaub, Rivers) or a 2 for 2 trade including a 2nd tier qb (Kolb, Romo, McNabb, Palmer, Flacco, Ryan) if the trade is right.

can we even do trades haha

kurt faulk

Coach

yeah, trades are allowed.

kolb is a free agent. you have the 4th pick in the draft. you're sitting pretty. unless someone in front of you picks kolb but then you'll pick up a good rb or dez bryant.

you're sitting pretty.