What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team news / Justin Poore comments

strider

Post Whore
Wentworthville Magpies v Canterbury Bankstown, Ringrose Park, Sunday May 30, 3.00pm

5. Astro Waetford

:-k

photo_ASTRO5.JPEG

attamarrap

Juniors
i actually thought after poore got smashed around for a while he came back strong and finished quite well I thought that was a good test of character and i was suprised to see all the haters still giving him a hard time hope he can give it to his old teamates

natheel

Coach
i have a feeling we will only be without reddy, i can see tahu doing whatever it takes to back up

Tizzun

Juniors
How does the 13. Matthew Eisenhuth in NYC go? He has come out of left field a little, no one has really talked him up recently?

btaag

Juniors
Hamstrings are tricky injuries and you dont want to risk them......I think both Tahu and Reddy are gonners, but Hayne will play. Don't quote me on any of this! :)

Also, Saints have some key players backing up, especially Weyman. They lost Hunt, their really good young prop as well. I hope Fui, Poore and Mannah show the selectors how good they are as props as well :)

Eels by 8. I hope.

eels_fan

First Grade
Weyman couldn't back up after the Anzac test so doubt he will after origin that will be a much more physical game

parra pete

Referee
no way, thats the silliest thing I have ever heard

I would put Fui at hooker cause the pelicans there got no idea...

The pelicans should be able to catch the ball in their beaks.
Why do sometimes teams play props @ pivot and in the scrum at attacking situations. I have even seen Hayne pack into the back row?
Remember Jono Wright scooting past Luke Bailey in 2009 final series after a scrum win?

RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN

After tonights game, I hope it continues to rain. There will be some VERY tired forwards out there on Friday night. Up against a fresher Parramatta pack - I think we are a big chance to lift - like we did against Moanly - especially with Hayne back.

shags

Juniors
Any update on Hindy's injury? I know ando said he was a better chance than reddy. Huge loss if he is not there!!

Latest posts