What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the darkness (click this thread) and how old r u

Canterbury

Juniors
how old are you? this is a typical ffb thread** (scroll down)

this is a thread to appreciate the band "the darkness"

and honestly if you dont like them i hope you eat shit and die you dickhead

k now that i got that off my chest which song of theirs is your fav?

I much like "Givin' Up" . however: songs love is only a feeling, get your hands off my woman, growing on me and i believe in a thing called love come in a close second!!

by gosh they are so great

fat_mike

Juniors
dont mind the stuff i hear on the radio, not gonna venture out and grab the album just yet. not a massive fan of the high pitch wailing justin does but the rest is pretty good.

Melstar

Juniors
Did I hear someone say Justin? :oops:

I'm not really a big fan of the Darkness, but I can tolerate their stuff

budz

Juniors
My fav songs from them are Friday Night, Holding My Own, Love is Only a Feeling, Growing on Me and I Believe in a thing called love.

Phillips

Referee
ive heard one song......and must say it was good, although thats not really the genre of music im into

Ron Jeremy

Coach
hrundi99 said:
The Darkness are fun and their tunes aren't bad.

I thought you didn't like such bands??......The Darkness have the cheesy lyrics, over use of the guitar, a decent voice, a complete rip off of 70's & mid 80's glam bands......... :lol:

Sprung :lol: :lol:

I like the Darkness, they have brought Rock n' Roll back, they will now inspire thousands of bands throughout the world.....and before long more hair bands * has to calm myself down over such excitement*

Earl

Coach
Canterbury said:
Earl said:
Tooooooooooooooooooooucchinnnnnnnnnng Yoooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuu

OH GOD NO EARL LIKES THE DARKNESS :(

I beleive in a thing called looooooooooooooooooove

Just listen to the rhythm of my hart..............

Latest posts