What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart f*ck off

renouf

Juniors
i'm not worried, unless Brisbane don't win another game this season Henjak will still be the coach, and even then they won't sack him immediately. Our start to the season is not Henjak's fault.

hellteam

First Grade
I'd rather every other coach in the NRL then Stuart. He's a wanker, there's no way the Broncos would sign him (I hope)

AuDragon

Juniors
He's a tool, don't know how much motivation you could gain from it...

Really, what are they?

+100, or Langmack :lol:
I knew someone would pick up on the tool... :lol:

Defense is in my opinion Henjak's Achilles heel and I'd like to see a bit more set attacking plays than the usual (although often effective) fullback around the back.
Hopefully we won't have too many inuries to see how the Henjak manages the team's motivation to turn up for eachother every round...

ponies 4ever

Juniors
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! Did i also remember to say NO ? Only a true Cullen masterpiece of STUPIDITY could bring this one to fruition hey ? Don't go there Broncs.

blackandwhite

Juniors
Ivan showed he is a true coach by playing your young fullback Norman then giving him a break and then slowly bringing him back into the team. The work Ivan did early with the young kids will be of benefit towards the end of this year and the next few.

The idiot Stuart left young Kelly at Fullback..normally a five eighth for the whole game when it was obvious he couldn't catch bombs..... while keeping last years fullback on the wing in the same game.

But..if its between the Tigers and Broncos then you guys should take him........

lockyno1

Post Whore
Please be true. Would love Stuart at Brisbane. Hope he brings Gallen with him as well. No henjak= no Steve Michaels!

Mr Saab

Referee
Please be true. Would love Stuart at Brisbane. Hope he brings Gallen with him as well. No henjak= no Steve Michaels!

I heard Flanaghan on radio talking about picking up Michaels for the Sharks next season.
I wish you would f**k off to america with your model wife like u said you would 4 yrs ago.
f**kING INBRED SPASTIC

beads6

First Grade
I heard Flanaghan on radio talking about picking up Michaels for the Sharks next season.
I wish you would f**k off to america with your model wife like u said you would 4 yrs ago.
f**kING INBRED SPASTIC

That was awesome I LOL'd:lol::lol:

Nevcost

Juniors
Didn't Michaels go to the Titans.

Back on topic there's no way I would want that parasite even close to the side. Keep Ivan and then in about 5 years or so after a stint as an Assistant coach hand it over to Locky.

screeder

Juniors
Henjak's job is safe either way but if Ricky Stuart were the only other option it'd be safe even if we were losing.

Latest posts