What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slater should be suspended, cronk sinbinned

Craig Johnston

First Grade
how did morts get binned and cronk not for 3rd man in?

and if mark geyers flying elbow in origin got 8 weeks, slater should be done for 1 AT LEAST

love that hayne gave him a flush uppercut to the moosh for his troubles

parraeelz

Juniors
how did morts get binned and cronk not for 3rd man in?

and if mark geyers flying elbow in origin got 8 weeks, slater should be done for 1 AT LEAST

love that hayne gave him a flush uppercut to the moosh for his troubles

I'm glad someone brought this up, Cronk did alot more than Morts did as 3rd man in

Mortimer's sinbinning was the softest I have ever seen.

He didn't run in to punch on, merely to push one of the 3 blokes off of Hayne (who incidentally, were hellbent on causing harm to him).

Pushing a player off, is no different to what a dummy half does to the opposing player who has tackled his teammate, who he is about to receive the ball from.

Mortimer's sinbinning was the softest I have ever seen.

He didn't run in to punch on, merely to push one of the 3 blokes off of Hayne (who incidentally, were hellbent on causing harm to him).

Pushing a player off, is no different to what a dummy half does to the opposing player who has tackled his teammate, who he is about to receive the ball from.
you should know by now mate referees always sinbin a player from each team it stops coaches whining they lost while they were one short

Joely01

Bench
Did anyone at the game see how morts was coming off and the storm winger actually asked morts why are you going off? morts actually shrugged as if to say got no idea mate.... haha. i think everyone was stunned and the ref had no idea what to do so picked on an inexperienced player.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I wanted to see Hayne get binned then have Hayne and Slater go at it again up the tunnell a la Dowling and Tamati

dogs4life

Juniors
So you werent loving seeing slater getting smashed every time he ran the ball and a team finally shutting him and his arrogance up?

I was loving slater getting smashed by every other eel bar Hayne IMO slater and hayne are just as arrogant as each other.

mickdo

Coach
Did anyone at the game see how morts was coming off and the storm winger actually asked morts why are you going off? morts actually shrugged as if to say got no idea mate.... haha. i think everyone was stunned and the ref had no idea what to do so picked on an inexperienced player.

Maybe it was payback for him not getting binned against the bunnies :sarcasm:

strider

Post Whore
i think morts was trying to get cronk off hayne in the first encounter - then gave a little shove in the second .... my theory is Archer didn't want Cameron Smith bitching for the next 5 mins about Slater being binned so decided to bin an eel too - and Morts was the only one who he could remember being in the vicinity on both occaisions, so he picked him

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I friggin laughed my arse off at Morts being binned. The kid is idolised by Justin freaking Beiber!! Harmless. I wonder if Morts ever had detention at school!! Hilarious seeing him binned.

fanaticeel

Juniors
I friggin laughed my arse off at Morts being binned. The kid is idolised by Justin freaking Beiber!! Harmless. I wonder if Morts ever had detention at school!! Hilarious seeing him binned.

Yeah maybe...but it does wonders to his "street cred' :cool:

fish eel

Immortal
It was pretty funny watching Archer give Mortimer that talking too. Mortz looked like a school kid.

He did say something - he said "I didn't do anything". Then Caylo put his hand out to say to Morts "quiet", which he did straight away.

I don't think Caylo expected him to be binned, just warned. Watch the replay & see Caylo's reaction.