What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

match Thread vs c**ks

roboshark

Coach
Poss try to milo

Kick from barrett

Us 8 them 0

60 per cent poss our way. We needed to score

roboshark

Coach
Hi carch. I am watching fox. Was actually heading down to game tonight until son threw up about 10 mins from home in the car

Spewin....literally

16_0. To us

25 gone

carcharias

Immortal
f**k ..I am the only dumb fugger without fox.

Oh well ...time for a schooner from my kegerator.

ratsack2

Juniors
no carch you are not, I was actually asleep on bed as I was so tired from late night last night and work today, and a friend txt me "go the sharks" so got up now, and as soon as I get up and check the score, roosters go in, maybe I better go back to bed

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Surpassed our 2.18 tries a game already.

Great half by the Sharks, 3 tries, excellent completion rate, aside from Tautai being an idiot pretty much a perfect half, especially by our standards.

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Not only does Tautai ignore Gordon in attack, every time the opposition target our left you can guarantee Tautai will rush out of the line leaving everyone else stranded, seemingly every break the Roosters made was his fault.

squiddy

Juniors
Fergo blows up yet again over a kick - confronts Barrett and Gal has to calm him down - the kids ego has gone beserk

slammingsam

Juniors
Tautais lateral defence is shocking.
He cannot move at all.

Im enjoying watching the Sharks tonight though..
How happy was Vave when he scored !

Latest posts