What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

match Thread vs c**ks

Southern Shark

Juniors
Nathan GARDNER slipped through the entire Roosters team. I think the Roosters warmed up in Kens of Kensington and forgot to wash the oil off. They are slipping off tackles.

roboshark

Coach
Sorry for so many posts folks but a few weeks ago I had no access to the game in any format and I appreciated the updates on here so I hope I can assist someone tonight

roboshark

Coach
he could of dropped his head after knocking on in second half and roosters scoring but he never...good on him
and i was wrong about the comeback...sorry boys

Vossy

Bench
Nathan f**king Gardner

beautiful try and escape from in goal

comp. rate 30/34

snow, dogie and gal, epic stats

tautai - sh*t

hope the bye doesn't ruin our momentum

masters of the wet footy

stick that up ya TK and foxsports team picking a roosters win

UP UP THE f**kING SHARKS!

Quigs

Immortal
no carch you are not, I was actually asleep on bed as I was so tired from late night last night and work today, and a friend txt me "go the sharks" so got up now, and as soon as I get up and check the score, roosters go in, maybe I better go back to bed

Rats, I was at a mates 50th Birthday party, and a really top bash it was.

I snuck off to my car to get an ABC radio update and we were leading 14 nil with a easy penalty to take it to 16 nil.

I went back into the party and told the missus that I was off up to the pub to watch the game on Mr Fox.

She came with me ... but as soon as we walked into the pub and settled down the bloody c0cks scored. I thought "here we go again, should of stayed at the party and not got another update"

But luckily things turned out (for farkin once) like they did and I had a smile from ear to ear. Had a great time when I went back to the party. Sh!t stirring everyone.

Famous party quote. You are only as good as your last game.

FOOTNOTE: and it should of been an omen. The only other bloke in the pub watching the game was wearing a C0cks jersey. I sat very near to him and just quietly and politely slipped a verbal jab in here and there.

Geeezzzeee he had the sh!ts. It was great.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs