What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Hutchy86

Juniors
Man.. I aint tryin to gather Dignity.. Im a Melbourne Storm fan.. and loyal club member.. Even with Melbourne doin what hey did.. we still got more class and dignity then any other club in this league.
thats how much of a pathetic joke sydney clubs are in this competition. :lol::lol::lol:
you give your club and it's supporters a terrible name.
that is all.

_Johnsy

Referee
The veiws great from our new stadium.. Win / Lose - Points / no Points.. im there to the end supporting my boys..

I guess from what you display.. you would give up on your team hey?

Not on your life, it's been 34 years. Wrong again. Congrats on the support though, I'll actually buy you a beer when I get down for the game in 2011.

Hurriflatch

Referee
As for Fui coming off

in acts of foul play when a penalty is awarded and/or a player is placed on report the team receiving the penalty gets to interchange the player fouled without it counting towards the limited interchange.

Fui was coming off in the next few minutes anyway so why not do it for free.

Storm should know all about that sort of stuff considering all the free sh*t they have been given over the past 5 years

Jason Maher

Immortal
For someone who has over 2 thousands posts that a pretty stupid banner..
And your a QLDer.. That player helped QLD win the past Origin series games over scum NSW.. and you put that up as tho he counts for nothing.

Your a disgrace to QLD.

And you, my friend, are a disgrace to humanity.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Go watch that play again dimwitt. Dummy Half dummied to him as if he was gettin the ball.. WHite had every right to hit him.

And hit him he did :lol::lol: Smahed that hack.. :lol::lol:

Watch it again, imbecile - White never looked at the dummy half.

Also, he ran away like a little bit h be wise quite obviously heknewif Fui didn't go down he was in deep trouble. White is soft.

You're a unidimensional, ignorant troll.

Footy-Fan

Juniors
I don't post here much, but I've noticed this Simostorm guy about a bit. Mostly because his posts make me do a double take, they're just that stupid. Can't his posts be deleted by the moderators here? I can't help but wonderwhat type of person is behind the keyboard when I read some of the comments he makes.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't post here much, but I've noticed this Simostorm guy about a bit. Mostly because his posts make me do a double take, they're just that stupid. Can't his posts be deleted by the moderators here? I can't help but wonderwhat type of person is behind the keyboard when I read some of the comments he makes.

I wouldn't take too much notice of his posts. They are just a gee up I think. Surely it's a gee up.

simostorm

Bench

ill write what i like., if you dont like it.. you can Go have a cry in your room.. How you like them apples dimwitt? :lol:

eagles4eva

First Grade
ill write what i like., if you dont like it.. you can Go have a cry in your room.. How you like them apples dimwitt? :lol:

Oh Stupidstorm, you really are pathetic, go write in fight club, its obvious that your a bitter little storm supporter!

Ulysseus

Bench
Man.. I aint tryin to gather Dignity.. Im a Melbourne Storm fan.. and loyal club member.. Even with Melbourne doin what hey did.. we still got more class and dignity then any other club in this league.
thats how much of a pathetic joke sydney clubs are in this competition. :lol::lol::lol:

f**k me running.
I think he just went full genius.

simostorm

Bench
Weve seen Hayne lose his composure with Slater sledging him.
What other players have buckled under the pressure of the oposition and shown that there not able to handle it?

1.Hayne - takes the cake. Reverts to headbutting.
2.Gallen - Deadset grub who retaliate's like a 2 year old.

Any others that come to mind?

typicalfan

Coach
Billy Slater, best fullback in the game but has no premiership and cost Australia the World Cup. ;-)

StormChaser

First Grade
Simo give it a rest will ya? Seriously. Build a bridge and get over it, no wait, strike that, get UNDER it with the rest of the trolls.
Boring!!

SDM

First Grade
Cameron Smith and Billy Slater, appear to be struggling to maintain their composure in the midst of lying about their knowledge of being cheats.