What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wake up to yourselves

Jose93

Juniors
I think it's time to laugh at those who enjoy calling Storm fans "cheats". Like any of you lot have control over your club to stop it from cheating. Just remember that for those who gloat. Maybe some of us wish Gallop and his team could have found it sooner, to stop it being like it is now...

You are not fit to call yourself a supporter of this great game if you want the Storm rubbed out. Go support soccer or rugby but leave the genuine fans alone!

I disagree.

Generally the best thing to do with early detected cancer is to excise it, and not let it spread to a point where it destroys an entire organism.

oval

Juniors
I have spent a few hours pondering this complex issue, and after much careful consideration I have come to the following conclusion;

The Storm can suck my hairy brown balls.

Someone

Bench
I disagree.

Generally the best thing to do with early detected cancer is to excise it, and not let it spread to a point where it destroys an entire organism.

X2.

Kick the storm out.

as already posted here, Cam Smith knew about the rorting, he had too, he signed three different contacts. You idoits just keep denying it. Its when storm fans come out and say "we still won gf's" and "How does it feel to lose a grand final". So f**k you, f**k your whinging, f**k your complaining. Deal with it, your team has broken other teams hopes and dreams for years with your cheating, so you better get used to that sh*t. I dont care if it wasnt the fans fault, everyone on this forum gives sh*t and you pricks are complaining on a mass scale because at the moment you guys are the one's taking it.

P.S your style of play is boring and your players a f**king merkins. Slater is a deadset asshole and dont get me started on smith.

ByRd

First Grade
After reading all the Parra vs Storm threads which were a result of a great game of football (I am a neutral supporter), I think it's time to say some home truths.

Every single Eels, Dragons or other "fan" who came out last night and said pathetic verbal-diarrhea (e.g. "storm fans look at yourselves you cheats" and other slanders) the time is now for you to WAKE THE f**k UP TO YOURSELVES!

The Storm officials cheated. Not the players (innocent until proven guilty and if you don't like that, f**k off to China), not the coach, AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE FANS.

The Storm fans have been decimated with what is easily the worst possible thing that could have happened to their beloved team.These Storm fans have done nothing more than LOVE THEIR FOOTY CLUB. Something that we all do and something which is the cornerstone of Rugby League.

You pathetic losers, who come on an internet forum, talk sh*t (because we all know the reality is very, very few of you would talk this sh*t face to face with Storm fans) and give it to Storm fans at every opportunity, smack of desperation.

Storm fans are VITAL to the rebuilding of the club, and the club is VITAL to the competition. By all means give people sh*t about how useless their club is, but to constantly bleat about something which has crushed most Storm fans is a dog act. They know their club cheated.....out of all of us NRL fans, they know the most.

Get a new insult.
Im sorry but we copped it in 2002 and i didnt hear anyone saying to stop it etc. we cheated and we deserved to cop it, the Storm have to expect the same things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Butters

Bench
I've never wanted the Storm in the game, and the blatant cheating only made it worse. My issue has always been the fact that they are a franchise put into the league by News Ltd at the expense of Rugby League clubs. I've been ranting about them since I started here years ago. Millions of dollars every year are sucked out of the game, and the only contrubution News has made with the funds is to prop up a club that was guaranteed success in an insane attempt to try and score Victorian supporters.

Yeah, AFL supporters are going to turn their backs on a club their great grandfathers followed to jump on a bandwagon franchise that embarasses Rugby League with it's falseness. Tradition is a major part of football support in Australia, and the Storm don't even have a club that they evolved from.

I have no issue with clubs outside of Sydney; North Queensland, Brisbane, GC, Canberra, Newcastle and even the Kiwis have major Rugby League followings and fully deserve representation. Melbourne cannot even tell the difference between Union and League. News Ltd and it's bitch the NRL have never tried to grow Rugby League in Victoria, they have just tried to sell tickets to watch the Bruise win.

I do feel sorry for the Melbourne fans that love the game and got sold a lemon. You can always do what the countless people from regions with no NRL club within 1000km do; pick another team and follow it. There are thousands of towns across NSW and QLD with no representation that are die hard RL fans and have been for generations.

I'm sorry, but the Melbourne Storm franchise is a joke, and is a neon sign for everything that has gone wrong since News Ltd got it's filthy claws into the people's game.

So in other words you're still crying from 1999?

simostorm

Bench
X2.

Kick the storm out.

as already posted here, Cam Smith knew about the rorting, he had too, he signed three different contacts. You idoits just keep denying it. Its when storm fans come out and say "we still won gf's" and "How does it feel to lose a grand final". So f**k you, f**k your whinging, f**k your complaining. Deal with it, your team has broken other teams hopes and dreams for years with your cheating, so you better get used to that sh*t. I dont care if it wasnt the fans fault, everyone on this forum gives sh*t and you pricks are complaining on a mass scale because at the moment you guys are the one's taking it.

P.S your style of play is boring and your players a f**king merkins. Slater is a deadset asshole and dont get me started on smith.

We are the best club in this competition. Deal with it. :lol::lol::lol:

We are number 1. We cant win points. We still the best club. Thats how pathetic your sydney clubs are. There rubbish.

Someone

Bench
We are the best club in this competition. Deal with it. :lol::lol::lol:

We are number 1. We cant win points. We still the best club. Thats how pathetic your sydney clubs are. There rubbish.

You lost to rubbish on friday night? Typical f**king storm fan, you dont give any respect for the oppisition and havent for 5 years.

Technically the best team in the comp is Dragons, last time i checked they were first and you cheating fagg's were on the bottom.

We are the best club in this competition. Deal with it.

Just let me make a few corrections on your statement here.

Melbourne as the best "team"?

Maybe - after all, you are 1.5 million dollars (and counting) worth of talent in front of any other team, however illegally assembled.

Best club??????

:lol::lol::lol: to the the power of :lol: x 100

Yep . . . I'd sure be proud of my club, if its principals had engaged in deceptive criminal fraud to cheat (cheating being the lowest act in sport that can be accomplished in this country), and the players from my team signed three different contracts, in an apparent act of complicity. :sarcasm:

FMD . . . I read what sh*t people heap upon you SimoStorm, and there aren't enough adjectives in the English language to aptly serve justice to your level of constantly demonstrated geniusation.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
You can't just tell people how to act or what to think. I get the fact that it's been a pretty awful season for Storm fans and I'd hate it to happen to the Roosters (not that it'd make a huge difference on the ladder) but the rest of us who have teams that can still compete have to deal with the fact that a) the Storm have an illegal team and can still take points off them, and b) the competition has basically been given a permanent asterisk for the last 5 years.

People are going to be angry about it. If I were a Storm fan I'd just put my hands up and say yeah they cheated, can't blame anyone else and then get on with things, instead of fighting and arguing with everyone who vents their anger at what the Storm have done to the competition. That'll gain you no sympathy, and the players/management are big boys, they can defend themselves. Cameron Smith is doing nobody any favours though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Anybody who goes to a NRL game just to verbally bash the opposition needs to kill themselves,how about you go there to cheer for you're own team instead.

eels_fan

First Grade
News Limited confirmed in the Sunday telegraph today that they now have evidence that players were aware of the rorts and that they were well over the cap

the PLAYERS deserve whatever opposition fans throw at them plus more

Twigg

Juniors
After reading all the Parra vs Storm threads which were a result of a great game of football (I am a neutral supporter), I think it's time to say some home truths.

Every single Eels, Dragons or other "fan" who came out last night and said pathetic verbal-diarrhea (e.g. "storm fans look at yourselves you cheats" and other slanders) the time is now for you to WAKE THE f**k UP TO YOURSELVES!

The Storm officials cheated. Not the players (innocent until proven guilty and if you don't like that, f**k off to China), not the coach, AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE FANS.

The Storm fans have been decimated with what is easily the worst possible thing that could have happened to their beloved team.These Storm fans have done nothing more than LOVE THEIR FOOTY CLUB. Something that we all do and something which is the cornerstone of Rugby League.

You pathetic losers, who come on an internet forum, talk sh*t (because we all know the reality is very, very few of you would talk this sh*t face to face with Storm fans) and give it to Storm fans at every opportunity, smack of desperation.

Storm fans are VITAL to the rebuilding of the club, and the club is VITAL to the competition. By all means give people sh*t about how useless their club is, but to constantly bleat about something which has crushed most Storm fans is a dog act. They know their club cheated.....out of all of us NRL fans, they know the most.

Get a new insult.

Well said.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Those fans are probably about 13 years old and have no idea about the situation. Shouting abuse at the players and fans achieves nothing, quite embarrasing actually because anyone with half a brain would know it's the administration's fault.

I hope this petty abuse at fans and players doesn't happen at Suncorp when we play them, and I don't think it will.

I love how people break up a club to different sections when a club is in trouble but when all is good all parts of the club get the wraps! They are a club and they blatantly cheated! Face it a lot of players knew dodgy stuff was going on. They are f**king cheats whom can't cop their punishment, they don't give a f**k about the game, all they care about is themselves, why should we feel sorry for them???

stormbati

Bench
News Limited confirmed in the Sunday telegraph today that they now have evidence that players were aware of the rorts and that they were well over the cap

the PLAYERS deserve whatever opposition fans throw at them plus more

Lol, News Ltd!! And any evidence against News Ltd is burnt. Keep believing the telecrap kiddies.

nehalem

Juniors

Get a new insult.

FAIL

news came out this week that several players knew they were receiving illegal payments. Cameron smith had three consecutive contracts for f**ks sake.

Again, you FAIL OP

hellteam

First Grade
FAIL

news came out this week that several players knew they were receiving illegal payments. Cameron smith had three consecutive contracts for f**ks sake.

Again, you FAIL OP

Players would sign a few contracts each, third party deals. Example Folau this year would have had Broncos contract, Powerade deal, Adidas deal. He would have signed all these three contracts.

Cameron Smith COULD have been assured by Waldron and the administration that these deals were recorded under the cap.

StormChaser

First Grade
But the players and the coach were the DIRECT BENEFICIARIES of the Storm's cheating. They benefited from additional illegal income (or illegal goods in kind like Inglis' boat or Cam Smith's kitchen), they benefited from the experience of illegally winning premierships, and they benefited from a period of illegally obtained positive reputations.

It is very right imo that fans of all clubs stick it to the Storm players and coach at every opportunity when they appear to play, still illegal until players are shed for next season.

If some Storm fans wish to stick up for the players who were the direct beneficiaries of their club's cheating, and get upset on internet forums when other fans tell it like it is, then that is their choice. But they can't have it both ways.

If it happened to my club, I'd blame the officials, and I also wouldn't support the arrogance of the coach and players while they play the victim card in all this, and refuse to admit the penalties given by the league are ENTIRELY FAIR.

I can't believe I used to think you were a decent human being, you're just a typical Parra troll sprouting the same irrational, illogical, bitter, twisted, venom that they do but nobody calls you on it cos you used to be a mod.
Pfft! So you're basically saying that because the players benefited from the rorting, WE did too cos we got to support a team of cheats and therefore we deserve to be bashed all over the forum? f**k off!!
P.S I call total and utter bullsh*t on you that you would walk away from your club if the shoe was on the other foot. It's plainly obvious that you're a one-eyed, passionate supporter of the Eels, so as if you'd walk away!:roll:

This thread really shows the intelligence of these Storm haters. Proof in the fact that the first few replies were 'f**k the Storm'...

To me those 'fans' with criticism of the Storm in their avatars and signatures or whatever, seem to care more about hating the Storm than supporting their own team. In fact it seems a lot of them just follow Rugby League just to complain and whinge about everything.

This! Some people are just on this forum for the sole purpose of trolling the Storm supporters. If they showed half as much dedication to their OWN TEAMS, the nrl would be in a lot better shape.

It helps when they are constantly defending their clubs dispicable actions and blaming everyone but their own club for what happened.

Have never ONCE defended the salary cap rorting. Never. And I think if you were being honest it's really only one, maybe two, Storm supporters on here that have, so don't tar us all with the same brush please.

:lol: and Storm fans wonder why they come under attack...

Ok so going with that, why don't you judge all the parra fans by the likes of "someone" or Bartman? Cos it doesn't suit your argument is why.

Could you imagine what it'd be like if it was a particular different club.
Some teams would be f*cked over here with some of these trolling responses.