What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Sharks players will get picked for State of Origin 2

How many players will get picked for State of Origin 2?

• No players will be picked the selectors and Bellamy hate us.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With injuries, possible suspensions and players possibly getting dropped we have a real chance to get a few in the team.

But just how many?

Last edited:
If Gallen isn't there they need a Royal Commission.

Barrett will probably get picked to take Lyon's spot at 5/8.

Snowden deserves a spot but they'll probably snub him the dumb merkins.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I said 2 but the choice is Gallen and another.

I don't necessarily think it will be Gallen how ever much he deserves to be there.

Could be Barrett and Snow for example

Alan Shore

First Grade
Bellamy has already said he wants to minimise changes. I think Barrett and Gallen will come in given the injuries to Lyon, and TLL got injured in the Canberra game today apparently (don't know if it is serious though).

If Hayne is suspended then they will keep Gidley at the back (probably better than having him in the halves) - perhaps Jennings and Tahu to wing. Maybe even Grothe?

THey won't drop White because Bellamy needs to give him the SOO payments to keep him in Melbourne, clear coach's favourite. I think they'll misguidedly stay loyal to their pathetic prop rotation of White-Perry-Weyman.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Didn't know about White being on report. In that case there's no alternative to Snowden/Douglas unless they go on 'experience' and pick Brent Kite, or go for Jason King.

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Gallen & Barrett seem like sure things, Snowden & Douglas deserve it but NSW will probably stick with the same proven failures in the front row.

Selfishly i hope none of them get picked while the Dragons get gutted, the more of those pricks backing up from origin when they play us the better.

snoozer

Bench
White is on report. Looks like being rubbed out.

heres hoping.the useless merkin shouldn't be there in the first place.(i think belamy loves his c**k)i rate dougy ,snowy,galloway,king,kite,tollman and others yet to play the game over him.

Quigs

Immortal
I hope none of our blokes get picked.

I want to see the selectors given the royal order of the boot. It's time for a new lot.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Eion

First Grade
Barrett is more likely in the selectors eyes than gal imo. I think both will get in though.

Special K

Coach
If Tim Mannah or Jason King(JASON f**kING KING!!!) get picked over Snowden it will be a joke.

Kade is an origin ready prop. Did you see him hitting it up against the Roosters laughing off kick offs? He loves the physical stuff and if you put him in that type of environment I really think he and Gallen would go after the big QLD pack. We need to get rid of guys like Perry and replace them with people who love the physical stuff! So in saying that I am hoping for 3 but 2 will get picked (Gall and Baz).

If Tim Mannah or Jason King(JASON f**kING KING!!!) get picked over Snowden it will be a joke.

Kade is an origin ready prop. Did you see him hitting it up against the Roosters laughing off kick offs? He loves the physical stuff and if you put him in that type of environment I really think he and Gallen would go after the big QLD pack. We need to get rid of guys like Perry and replace them with people who love the physical stuff! So in saying that I am hoping for 3 but 2 will get picked (Gall and Baz).

Jason King I agree, Mannah is a quality front rower same league as Snowden, prolly better given bigger game experience he's had..

Special K

Coach
Jason King I agree, Mannah is a quality front rower same league as Snowden, prolly better given bigger game experience he's had..
Mannah has been to the finals the same amount of times as Kade. He has just made it one game further.

Kade is older and played more NRL games. Kade is also a better prop however that is not a knock against Mannah who is pretty handy himself.