What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Luke Charged

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
Maybe Isaac should of headbutted him instead like the prima donna, sand in his crack ,whining Hayne to get off the charge!

Big Sam

First Grade
Guilty according to foxsports. Should've just sworn at the ref instead and he'd be playing on sunday.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
What a farce.

Hayne headbutts and gets off.

Thurston swears black and blue to the ref and gets off.

That grub Thurston lay back down when he was hit, then kept saying he was hit high in the press conference.

I never liked that lowlife grub, and there is no one I detest more in the game.

Karma will come back to bite that arsehole, it is only a matter of time.

What a farce.

Hayne headbutts and gets off.

Thurston swears black and blue to the ref and gets off.

That grub Thurston lay back down when he was hit, then kept saying he was hit high in the press conference.

I never liked that lowlife grub, and there is no one I detest more in the game.

Karma will come back to bite that arsehole, it is only a matter of time.

I am sure he will have more guys like Luke looking to give him a serve. He can't be well liked and his histrionics on the field and at the press conference on Monday night will have put more players offside. I thought he was going to burst into tears during the interview.

I seriously cannot believe he got suspended for that, i swear it happens a couple of times every game there was nothing in it

I am not totally shocked he got cited but in view of the goings on at the judiciary in the last two weeks it's an absolute farce! Dangerous contact is very subjective and open to interpretation. This charge would not have stuck with the 'untouchables' like Thurston, Hayne or Slater.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I think he only really got suspended because he wasn't penalised in the match.

Which is in stark contrast to Thurston, who wasn't penalised in the game and wasn't dealt with by the judiciary either.

It comes at a really crappy, inconvenient time ...