What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go afl!!!!!

footy_fumbler

Juniors
Ok, i may not like what the organisers of the AFL do but i love Aussie Rules, just so that you leaguies know.

AFL is a League Aussie Rules is the game.

Ok, i may not like what the organisers of the AFL do but i love Aussie Rules, just so that you leaguies know.

AFL is a League Aussie Rules is the game.
Crap....your fearless leader Vlad has decreed that the game will be known as AFL....

Open any paper in QLD or NSW & the game is called AFL ......if you dont like that then take it up Vlad.

footy_fumbler

Juniors
Aussie Rules or Australian Football is the game Australian Football League is the league.

If Rugby League is the Game why is it the National Rugby League and not the National Rugby League League, organisers of the Rugby are a little bit silly.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Aussie Rules or Australian Football is the game Australian Football League is the league.

If Rugby League is the Game why is it the National Rugby League and not the National Rugby League League, organisers of the Rugby are a little bit silly.
http://www.afl.com.au/Development/PlayAFL/tabid/10244/Default.aspx
149plqv.jpg

34niozr.jpg

case closed

Last edited:

intentcity

First Grade
The AFL forum is here to discuss AFL.

If you have something to contribute, then good.

If you are just here to troll, then your posts will be deleted, that goes for everyone.

If you feel the need to debate the matter of AFL V. League, then take it to the Fight Club (TFC), thats what its for.

Thankyou

why wont you discuss AFL then twizzle? or answer simple Y/N questions? or is it only acceptable to discuss AFL on the AFL board when its shown in a lesser light than league?, should i number the question marks?

because, you claim to have played Aussie rules, for ages if im quoting you correctly, now, i can understand a league player looking at Aussie rules and thinking, gee, i could play that (just like every AFL fan thinks they can play league), but what i cant understand is how you agree with the league guys on this issue, if your right, and AFL is sh*t easy to play, then why arnt you a superstar of the comp? are you inbred perhaps? robbing you of the required "average" gene pool to play Aussie rules?, this all couldve been avoided if you just answered one question, you know what the question was.

but now, im thinking your full of sh*t.

now i want to know what team you played for, your name (PM, me), history in the game and such.

IMO mate, you've never played an Aussie rules game in your life, and if you did, it was little league, you have no idea what it takes to be a successfull Aussie rules footballer in even a 2nd country division league IMO, so stop acting like a f@#king expert because i will expose you everytime.

anyway, COOL STORY BRO!!!!

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
seeing as though you seem to be completely infatuated by me

1. I have no idea what Reddy said, I didn't read his comments
2. I lived near Geelong for over 10 years and played with my local team after a few years. I found it easy being so tall.

there you go groupie

and whether you believe me or not, I really couldn't give a sh*t

now, since you quoted my original post, do you actually have anything to add to an AFL forum or are you just a pathetic troll ?

elbusto

Coach
seeing as though you seem to be completely infatuated by me

1. I have no idea what Reddy said, I didn't read his comments
2. I lived near Geelong for over 10 years and played with my local team after a few years. I found it easy being so tall.

there you go groupie

and whether you believe me or not, I really couldn't give a sh*t

now, since you quoted my original post, do you actually have anything to add to an AFL forum or are you just a pathetic troll ?
Nice reply - but you have to remember Intencity is clearly of the belief he is superior to all of us. He even drinks red wine:lol::lol:

Nevan_

First Grade
AFL does not dominate most of Australia. Rugby League does. NSW + Queensland = More than half of Australia.

footy_fumbler

Juniors
AFL does not dominate most of Australia. Rugby League does. NSW + Queensland = More than half of Australia.

Wrong half of QLD is Victorian expats Nevanand more than one quater along the south of canberra and the murray areas are lovers of Aussie Rules.

Wrong half of QLD is Victorian expats Nevanand more than one quater along the south of canberra and the murray areas are lovers of Aussie Rules.

:lol::lol::lol:
They Must be watching RL then ,because if you look at the ratings they sure as hell are not watching fumbleball....
How many watched in Brissy last night...8k?