What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Suck!

hindy111

Post Whore
We had our best 3 players out IMO -Lewis-Lyons and watmough.
id like to see idris and lyons in centre with jennings and morris on wings.Hayne stays at fullback.
lewis at lock and watmough and hindy in 2nd row.
Our problem thou is halves.Campese and pierce should of been there last year and built on them...

Eelementary

Post Whore
A few things:

* Parra > NSW

* Hayne was...I mean, the forwards got dominated but his positional play in defense...Eh...

* Hindy is GOD

* Luke O'Donnell, after that aggressive performance, would be welcome in my team any day :ls:

yy_cheng

Coach
Mortz, Mateo?? you can't be serious

Barrett didn't do too much anyway. Actually he got in Hayne's way.

I reckon Pearce to guide the team around the park, get good field position.

Hayne to execute the attacking raids.

The point is is that you need certain players in certain positions who knows each other's game.

The Storm's salary cap rort has actually made QLD a much better team as alot of the players knows each other's game inside out.

NSW looks like a typical rep team because all these stars but can't work together.

The QLD team could beat the Australian team just on teamwork and passion alone.

Hell, the Storm could beat NSW I reckon.

Only Parra has a unique style that could throw QLD off balance. i.e. if we don't get stage fright like last year's GF.

strider

Post Whore
tbh I thought NSW showed some fire and passion tonight - they just didn't back it up with good footy :lol: .... but at least they put some effort in rather than some of the crap they have trundled out in some games over the past 5 years

the cooper-scott defensive duo turned into defensive liabilities (kept running in and past the attackers and took NOTHING)

i don't know if inglis believes beau scott disrespected him in all that has happened, but tbh inglis was a total f'n cat tonight - i wish someone had of hammered him - he was asking for it (altho beau scott is a dick too, so meh - punch on! :lol:)

mrpwnd

Bench
Anyone notice that Hindy looked more dangerous than all the other forwards tonight?
Geez i don't even rate him as an attacking player and thats what he did better than most of the team tonight....

Runaround Man

Juniors
NSW need to start planning for the future and stick with them, like Gus said.
They need to persist with all the players of the future. Eg, Pearce, Mannah.

Does anybody want to try their hand and naming an 'up and coming blues team' Or 'baby blues'
That is probably where we should start.

Runaround Man

Juniors
NSW need to start planning for the future and stick with them, like Gus said.
They need to persist with all the players of the future. Eg, Pearce, Mannah.

Does anybody want to try their hand and naming an 'up and coming blues team' Or 'baby blues'
That is probably where we should start.

Haynzy

First Grade
Cooper has slowed up too much, monaghan obviously some awful defesive reads, morris too. I thought Scott was ok and at least stuck it to Inglis but it was an obvious mismatch. Hayne still needs to work on his positioning in defence.

Tom L-L and Pearce are worth persisting with.
Gallen and O'Donnell were good for a bit of starch but O'D will be gone for a few weeks and will prob miss Origin 3.

Goodbye White, Weyman, Kidley, Creagh, Waterhouse...

Oh and Hindy is my hero, only bloke that can hold his head up after that.

dazeely

First Grade
Now that's a lesson in playing footy. Total domination.

Sack your selectors. Build a team around hindy, gallen, bird & odonnell and stick with them. Not hard really.

Oh yeh. Nsw do suck.

QUEENSLANDER !!!!

Snoochies

First Grade
On a Parra note.

Hindy - 38 tackles (Most out of both teams)
Hayne - 137m (Most out of any team)

Gronk

Staff member
On a Parra note.

Hindy - 38 tackles (Most out of both teams)
Hayne - 137m (Most out of any team)

Hindy only spent 12 mins on the bench. That's a big wrap by Bellamy to have him on the field more than any other NSW forward.

attamarrap

Juniors
hey i can tell you whats worse than watching that on telly being there live it was tough work but when brett white scored we partied like it was 1999!!

Parra Guru

Coach
I thought Beau Scott went OK. Better than the fairy in the other centre spot. Ennis was playing well until they felt compelled to put Gidley on there. I know we were down at that stage but it seemed like we lost any sort of grunt when Gidley came on.

Following O'Donnell's fight, why would you throw a fairy like Gidley on there?? Ennis was perfect for that stage of the game.

Anyway my game 3 team:

1. Hayne
2. B Moz
3. Scott
4. Tahu
5. Jennings
6. Baz
7. Pearce
13. Gallen
12. Watmough
11.Hindmarsh (c)
10. White
9. Ennis
8. Weyman

14. Farah
15. Mannah
16. Creagh
17. Waterhouse

It is time to clear the decks.

Daily, Bozo, Roach, Bellamy, Johns need to be shown the door

Gidley stripped of the captaincy and given to the most senior bloke in the squad, and Gidley to get selected on form and not reputation.

I hate to say it but Lyon to be in the Centers.

Tahu on the other side.

Message to Trent Barrett, the recruited Israel Falou to AFL because he can jump, don't put bombs up to him that will
a) put no pressure on him what so ever
and
b) show of the attributes of the game he is going to.

It almost made me puke in my mouth the number of times Rabs threw in an AFL term when Israel caught the ball from a bomb.

Bellamy is a coaching myth like Ricky Stuart, the only way he can coach a team is if they are at least $250,000 over the Salary cap. Guess what no salary cap in origin.

Also every New South Wales player play with desperation, passion and a will to win. The Tonga try in the second half show what desperation and passion can achieve. Queensland have that over us in spades.

In reality, we haven't been that bad in the first 3 years of this Queensland streak, but if any New South Welshman took pride out of game 3 last year they were kidding themselves with the stories of Queensland’s pre-origin 3 camp being more a party they a training camp.

And you can bet your life, as sure as the turning of the worlds, Queensland won’t make the same mistake twice, they want a clean sweep, and they want to completely embarrass New South Wales, and from where I am sitting they will do it and do it well in 3 weeks time.