What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible team this week...

MINI

Juniors
Hey all,

With the Origin/suspension/injuries affecting our boys this week, what are your thoughts on possible lineups?

1.Humble
2.Inu
3.Wright
4.Reddy
5.Burt
6.K.Keating
7.Morts
8.Cayless
9.Robson
10.Moimoi
11.Hindy
12.Horo
13.Mateo

14.Poore
15.Oake?
16.M.Keating?
17.?
18.Manakafoa?

Not too sure what our bench make up will be, will they slot Manase straight onto the bench?, is there anyone else from Wenty that'll get a look in?

Cheers!

Stagger eel

Staff member
I hear Poore could be in doubt meaning that we may need to find another frontrower, Pele maybe??? I'd say that Lassalo could be the other bloke..

MINI

Juniors
I hear Poore could be in doubt meaning that we may need to find another frontrower, Pele maybe??? I'd say that Lassalo could be the other bloke..

That's right, I do remember him limping with an ice pack around his ankle after the match, geez we'll be doing it tough this week, but then again these are the weeks we usually pull off a win, one can only hope.

Durantula35

Juniors
1 Humble
2 Burt
3 Reddy
4 Wright
5 Inu
6 Mortimer
7 Robson
8 Cayless
9 K Keating
10 Moi Moi
11 Hindmarsh
12 B Smith
13 Mateo

14 Mitchell
15 Pele
16 Horo
17 Poore

SDM

First Grade
Oake has been named for NSW residents, does that make him unavailable?

offside ref

Juniors
I'd go
1-burt
2-etu
3-reddy
4-wright
5-inu
6-humble
7-morts
8-cayless
9-robson
10-fui
11-hindy
12-horo
13-mateo
14-kk
15-oake
16-manukofoa
17-poore
18-pele
I think humble should be in the halfs so etu can get his start on the wing burt can take some pressure of the halfs.

Gronk

Staff member
Phil Sim reckons that the side announced today will have Robson back in 7, MK back at hooker, KK on the bench with Many making his debut with the Eels.

IFR33K

Coach
I would like to see kk at 7 and morts at 6. Pele on the bench, to be used as a wide running forward. Even fui to be running wider of the ruck

SDM

First Grade
Articles in the Daily Telecrap this morning also indicated 6.Mortimer, 7.Robson