What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Having a bet with Doggies supporter who got a little upset after i gve him the old bred not bought line. Anyone it come up about Juniors and i told him with have produced plenty more than the Doggies over the years. The question came up about Brett Kenny he reckoned he wasn't a Parra junior and i wasn't sure. So any help would be greatly appreciated :) especially if it puts another Dogs fan in his place.

parra pete

Referee
The Goldspinks from Tumbarumba, David Gillespie from Narromine, Peter Tunks from South Sydney, Greg Brentnal from Wagga, Chris Anderson from Forbes, Peter Kelly from Eden.....bought not bred...

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Goldspinks from Tumbarumba, David Gillespie from Narromine, Peter Tunks from South Sydney, Greg Bentnall from Wagga, Chris Anderson from Forbes, Peter Kelly from Eden.....bought not bred...
Cheers Pete i'll let him know that :)

born an eel

Bench
The Goldspinks from Tumbarumba, David Gillespie from Narromine, Peter Tunks from South Sydney, Greg Brentnal from Wagga, Chris Anderson from Forbes, Peter Kelly from Eden.....bought not bred...
Langmack and Mitch Newton both parra juniors as well

Snoochies

First Grade
I do know Brett played baseball for Blacktown workers prior to playing Football so in that sense, I guess he had an association with the area before Football.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Having a bet with Doggies supporter who got a little upset after i gve him the old bred not bought line. Anyone it come up about Juniors and i told him with have produced plenty more than the Doggies over the years. The question came up about Brett Kenny he reckoned he wasn't a Parra junior and i wasn't sure. So any help would be greatly appreciated :) especially if it puts another Dogs fan in his place.

In case your wondering mate, (and save you typing up another thread)

I wasnt bred in Parramatta, Theres rumours circulating out there it was either at the back of a Torana or on Port Kembla beach

Cheers

PS Im trying hard somehow to get a Peter Siddle pic in here, but cant find the right moment

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Latest posts