What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army spot v Panthers on Sat night

Parra Guru

Coach
cua.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Bay 7 GA (lower)? I think that is usually where we end up. Is the black hole bay 5?

junior009

Juniors
I'd expect a pretty big crowd out there. Apart from alcohol free seating there is next to no reserved seating left.

Parra Guru

Coach
OK updated map.... considering seating will be scarse unless you're early, I've picked the nearby hill as the meeting point.

So, who else is going??

cua1.jpg

Parra Guru

Coach
Hope to see a few people there.... It's the first away timeslot in ages that has been relatively friendly for us.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Well, the Good News is that the Eels look likely to back us with this grouping by contacting the Membership base and advertising this as 'the spot to sit'

Sometimes it's good to be in the know! But also hopefully it will encourage a good supporter base this game, lots of fun will be had, and it can become a regular occurance!

So anyone UMMING and UHHING about joining - get in there and have a good time

fish eel

Immortal
is that the southern GA bay? Because thats what an email from the club just named as the place to sit

Suitman

Post Whore
OK updated map.... considering seating will be scarse unless you're early, I've picked the nearby hill as the meeting point.

So, who else is going??

cua1.jpg

Well, the Good News is that the Eels look likely to back us with this grouping by contacting the Membership base and advertising this as 'the spot to sit'

Sometimes it's good to be in the know! But also hopefully it will encourage a good supporter base this game, lots of fun will be had, and it can become a regular occurance!

So anyone UMMING and UHHING about joining - get in there and have a good time

Ahh, I guess so Fishy. :lol::lol:

Suity

Latest posts