What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

snogard6

Juniors
I told you start of the year that broncos where going to be there business end of season with all there players back but all you guys said I am a idiot.Just like last year.But this year we are going further as there is no melb storm to stop us.I think the 2 class teams are broncos and manly in finals footy this year.
you idiot

pantherz9103

First Grade
Can't see the Roosters winning the comp this season. They've peaked too early and teams simply don't go from last to first in one season. It takes atleast two seasons, as the Panthers showed from 2001-2003 :p

I still think the Dragons deserve favouritism despite their slump. I hope the Panthers can do something in the finals but tbh I'll be just happy if they are there, which barring a shocking finish, they will be. 5 years of missing them altogether makes you happy to even be there.

Not prepared to pick a gf way too much can happen between now and the end of the season and alot can change from week to week. Noone would've picked a Melbourne v Parra GF at this stage last season.

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Broncs weren't exactly that impressive yesterday. Only 2 tries scored despite a reasonable amount of time in the opposition half. Weren't exactly tested in defence. Could see them missing the finals still (well I at least hope they do).

Chooks are in form now but it's a long time until the finals.

LOL at two disgraceful defensive teams like the Roosters and Manly winning the comp

Lol at a Braindead Eels fan laughing at other teams..
Both those are above you on the ladder,& both have won comps in the last two decades.
You wouldnt have been born last time your team won a comp..maybe if you ask mummy she will let you read about it on the internet ..or get you a DVD to watch before bed.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
LMAO come on guys did you really think Manly were contenders after beating the Sharks and the Tigers with Fitzhenry at Fullback? Manly were always just making up the numbers.
Between Penrith, Roosters, Saints and Broncs.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Lol at a Braindead Eels fan laughing at other teams..
Both those are above you on the ladder,& both have won comps in the last two decades.
You wouldnt have been born last time your team won a comp..maybe if you ask mummy she will let you read about it on the internet ..or get you a DVD to watch before bed.

LOL at you for thinking i care if Parramatta don't make the 8,more important things in life then rugby league,LOL @ you for taking sport so seriously and making it your whole life.

AuDragon

Juniors
LOL at you for thinking i care if Parramatta don't make the 8,more important things in life then rugby league,LOL @ you for taking sport so seriously and making it your whole life.
Come on tell the truth. You're acting like this on a dare, aren't you?
I mean, no one's really this stupid, or are you? :sarcasm:

beads6

First Grade
I think it is between Dragons, Titans and Broncos for this years Premiership. Broncos will be better next year than this year IMO.

broncos2010

Juniors
If we get the soccer world cup in AUS it will do our game so much good all the new stadiums and the exposure our game will get during that month will only make our game better and stronger for the long run.If we dont we will still be stuck with the same old stadiums.

Bulldog Force

Referee
If we get the soccer world cup in AUS it will do our game so much good all the new stadiums and the exposure our game will get during that month will only make our game better and stronger for the long run.If we dont we will still be stuck with the same old stadiums.
I don't think many new stadiums will get built. Rather, the stadiums we currently have will be upgraded to FIFA World Cup capacity standards. Still... good for our game!