What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

nqcowboy87

Bench
oooooR Maybe Kent is NOT Lockyers accountant and Just some f**k wit annoying journalist that always comes out with bullsh*t outlandish statements to get his name out there. Only ones who know what money Lockyer is on is Lockyer and the Club and thats the way it should be.

what about the nrl and its auditors like ian schubert or do they not deserve to know

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://au.promotions.yahoo.com/spor...83915/matty-johns-has-a-brush-with-hollywood/

Matty Johns has a brush with Hollywood

The Matty Johns Show welcomes Hollywood heartthrob Mark Wahlberg and comedian Will Ferrell tomorrow night for a very special Are You Smarter Than A Footballer.

The stars of The Other Guys will line up against Roosters fullback Anthony Minichiello and a spiky Australian native.

Chloe Maxwell gets cheeky with Sir Richard Branson; Eels prop Tim Mannah gives Don Kirk an insight into his life outside of football; and Michael Ennis from the Bulldogs practices his golf swing for Champ v Champ.

Newcastle Knights players Jarrod Mullin and Scott Dureau travel back to their hometown of Taree for My Hometown and Manly tragics Tim and Tom meet their Kiwi counterparts when the New Zealand Warriors come to town.

And rugby league is under the microscope again this week with league legend Ray Price taking a seat on the Controversy Corner panel.

The Matty Johns Show is on Thursday at 7.30pm on Seven.

wittyfan

Referee
Those two Tim and Tom Warriors fans were based on NZ Warrior and Dr Crane.

Also Mullen and Dureau were an added treat.

broncos2011

I haven't watched this show in the last few weeks. How is it going in the ratings in general anyway? Reckon it will be back next year?

I don't Matty is very funny but I know this shows humour is targeted towards kids and families.. Hope it stays even though not really a fan.

stormbati

Bench
I'm a big Whalberg fan so good to see him in Aus. Only part of the show I enjoyed, still sh*t though.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'm a big Whalberg fan so good to see him in Aus. Only part of the show I enjoyed, still sh*t though.

at least spell his name correctly if you're a big fan, I hope you didn't do the writing for his Walk of Fame star......

Matty Johns Show >>> Ch 9 Footy Show.

They have to do a "Tim and Tom" skit with "Bellal and Habib" from 11 Tabouleh Ave, Punchbowl.

That would be hectic.