What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STH/Members for 2011

Mickyd39

Juniors
It will be interesting to see if our membership numbers drop off in 2011 due to the season Parra has had.

Memberships went through the roof for 2010 on the back of our run last year.

I'm interested to see if all those people that jumped on from last year stick solid. I hope so but i doubt it.

I will be renewing my memebrship for 2011 on the 1st October for my fifth season.

I'm a sucker for punishment but i wouldn't have it any other way.

GO PARRA.

mrpwnd

Bench
Might try and see if my mate can get a spare one for me. Work commitments make sure I don't go every game:(
It'll be a given that the memberships will drop...Alot maybe and Haynetrain might make a new account called the Dugantrain just in case Raiders make the GF.

strider

Post Whore
tbh i'd be willing to bet my house the numbers would drop

same for any under-performing team

Springs

First Grade
I will renew my Regioneels membership even though I have been unable to attend a match this year.

Kornstar

Coach
Definitely renewing, I think it will drop off plenty though, which is good for me because I want to move seats anyway and get an extra seat.