What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sh*tkicker

Prop Forward

Juniors
shit-kicker n. -
1. A derogatory term that people from large urban metropolitan areas use to describe someone from a rural area or farm.
2. Luke Burt.

N.B. I love Luke Burt, but I found this on the net and it made me crack up.

dazeely

First Grade
Poor burty. Sill would have him kicking for me if my life was depending on it. Last weeks missed kick was the coaches fault.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Burt is not a sh*t kicker, highest conversion rate in the NRL this year

threadfail

TheParraboy

Staff member
shit-kicker n. -
1. A derogatory term that people from large urban metropolitan areas use to describe someone from a rural area or farm.
2. Luke Burt.

booze-pouring-fail.jpg

Eels Dude

Coach
Not very funny IMO either. If Burt hadn't kicked those other three goals we'd never have been in a position to equalize. He choked sure, but look at Marshall... if he keeps kicking the way he is he's going to cost the Tigers any chance of winning the comp.

Noise

Coach
thats very true actually .... on benji's 2nd or 3rd kick, i'm sure i saw the corner post waver from fear of being hit

haha yep. It landed in front of where i was sitting. He actually kicked it from the eastern sideline acroos the face of the goals, landed in the field of play and it took a couple of bounces and crossed the western sideline.

unfortunately Burts kick was worse

Latest posts