What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much better is AFL than NRLL

footy_fumbler

Juniors
Mawaahahah Stupidity is the 2543 NRLL supporters who turn up to watch the live game between Sharks and dogs.

:shock:

Titanic

First Grade
3c43c_15395.jpg
that depends on your persuasion
images

Xman

Bench
NRL doesn’t need that much space, they use their skills to beat the player through pace and strength... But then again... fumbleball players like to kick to the side, kick behind and then kick again to the side ... oh hang on kick back... then some tossa lifts the ball over his head to slow the play down

Wait for it.......

Kick the ball across the park, then back, then across, then back, then across “oh wait” now forward, but just, then back, then across, OH something exciting has happened "HE HAS HANBALLED IT.....

Welcome back footy_bummer!

Just have a look at the injury rate between both codes...

And who doesnt like smash up derbies????

It’s funny, I was watching dancing with the stars and all of a sudden it dawned on me ... its similar with fumbeball, they hold each other tight, squeeze each other and move around the ground together..

Even before the ball is bounced they are holding and groping, hugging and playing with each other, it’s really sweet…

I'm just wondering if any of you AFL trolls can actually contribute anything to an AFL forum.

Do you ever discuss, teams, games, players or the like, or do you spend all you lives just bashing a sport that you dont understand.

Guys, please dont feed the monkeys...

Great to see AFL morons to the fore again. Its amazing what total f**kwits they are. The repeat doses we are getting from these cretins here is very satisfying!:D

Sad thing is these cretins are some of the smarter ones...
I wonder if any of them will put their hand up & admit they were one of the 50,000 "BRAINS" who watched a replay of a yr old Grand Final & thought it was live.

TRue but you left one important word out.
Ha you have more info on AFL stupidity than you do on the NRLL phil urcrakin.

That make sense to you now...when it comes to stupidity ...fans of fumbleball are a long way in front.
Im still waiting for one of you flogs to show an example of stupidity on a mass scale that rivals fumbleball fans...

3c43c_15395.jpg
that depends on your persuasion
images

And yet more anti-AFL trolling.

Why are you NRL fans so Insecure?

Flapper

First Grade
The same reason you defend NRL trolls.

There can be no NRL trolls on an NRL board, they are here talking about the sport they enjoy. You AFL fans are here to deliberatly stir up trouble and spout sh*t, hence, AFL trolls on an NRL board.

Xman

Bench
There can be no NRL trolls on an NRL board, they are here talking about the sport they enjoy. You AFL fans are here to deliberatly stir up trouble and spout sh*t, hence, AFL trolls on an NRL board.

BS

This is the AFL board. Anti-AFL comments in here are trolls.

It would never be tolerated from AFL trolls in the RL board of BF. Check for yourself.

Flapper

First Grade
BS

This is the AFL board. Anti-AFL comments in here are trolls.

It would never be tolerated from AFL trolls in the RL board of BF. Check for yourself.

THESE THREADS WERE STARTED IN THE NRL BOARD AND MOVED HERE!!!! You braindead f**king imbecile!!!!!!

Xman

Bench
THESE THREADS WERE STARTED IN THE NRL BOARD AND MOVED HERE!!!! You braindead f**king imbecile!!!!!!

Sttle you angry little fellow. This is one of a number of trolled threads in here. Where does it say when this thread was moved anyway?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Admittedly this is a League forum but this sub forum is for AFL.

It may not be popular in some people's eyes but this isn't the Fight Club either.

Flapper

First Grade
Admittedly this is a League forum but this sub forum is for AFL.

It may not be popular in some people's eyes but this isn't the Fight Club either.

I don't normally come in here because I'm not the biggest AFL fan on the planet, but if I scroll by and see the "troll threads" pop up I pop in and see whats going on.

This forum is certainly not the troll ridden cesspool Xman seems to think and when I have read it, the genuine threads get genuine responses. The threads started on the NRL section of the board by BigFooty trolls and later moved here are unrepresentative. Just trying to make that point with the ol brick wall.

Latest posts