What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Sun 3pm | Sea Eagles 24-30 Bulldogs | Brookvale

Result: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tipster

Bench
I can't believe Tandy is actually playing

Then again it will be his last game in the NRL :lol:

shags

Juniors
Rumours going around that watmough has been seen on crutches and is no chance of playing on sunday. Anyone confirm this?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can't believe Tandy is actually playing

Then again it will be his last game in the NRL :lol:

Are you aware that there are no charges against him whatsoever and there are two entire NRL teams being investigated? :?

Paullyboy

Coach
Feel free to believe what you like Timmah, but it would take a very niaive individual to believe Tandy is completely innocent.

Timmah

Staff member
It's not about what anybody believes, I don't have feelings on the matter one way or the other - the case is before police at the moment but no single person has been identified by the NRL or police so until such time there's no way anyone, including Tandy, can be stood down.

After all, as the saying goes, innocent until proven guilty...

Jason Maher

Immortal
It's more than just a saying, Timmah. It's a fundamental cornerstone of our legal system, and by extention, our society (not that most of us tend to behave in accordance with it when we suspect someone of something).

Anyway, on the game itself, go the Dogs. A small part of that is wanting to play Manly first up in the semis, but mostly its because I hate Manly and always want them to lose (except when they play Melbourne or the Broncos).

Timmah

Staff member
He remains innocent til proven guilty, I still have my opinion on it. I would think if he was 100% truly innocent the case wouldn't still be going...

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i wonder if the referees intend on calling fatarse rose on his sh*thouse play the balls at some point.