What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi v Tits

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
is anyone a member/season ticket holder of the warriors? any chance of getting your membership number so i can order good seats tonight. pm me if you are good for it and not flying over for the game. chur chur

Meth

Staff member
A win over the Titans could potentially give us an easier road to the finals btw

nzinmelb

Juniors
Not sure how many others are thinking the same, but I rekon there's a good chance Penrith (without Coote, Civ and possible Lewis), Tigs and GC lose meaning a win gets us next weekend off!

Am I alone here or do others think there's a good possibility that could happen?

Still not sure of the make up of the team if Mara/Henderson are injured though...bit of a problem :?

Skinner

Coach
Not sure how many others are thinking the same, but I rekon there's a good chance Penrith (without Coote, Civ and possible Lewis), Tigs and GC lose meaning a win gets us next weekend off!

Am I alone here or do others think there's a good possibility that could happen?

Still not sure of the make up of the team if Mara/Henderson are injured though...bit of a problem :?

I'm not sure that I would put good money on that sequence of events occurring, but I'm happy to have egg on my face.....

Yes, it's a real possibility that the winner of our game will get a week off and the loser will be gone. I remember it happening a few years ago when Penrith beat the Dragons 31 - 30 in the 4 v 5 game - Penrith got a week off and the Dragons were gone.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
How would we get a home semi? Both Semi's have to be played in Sydney unless its two teams not from Sydney. If we win this game we will probably go through to the semis, we might get a home game if we just go through to the next round , which wont really happen we win.

How would we get a home semi? Both Semi's have to be played in Sydney unless its two teams not from Sydney. If we win this game we will probably go through to the semis, we might get a home game if we just go through to the next round , which wont really happen we win.
This all changed a couple of years ago.

The only game that has to be played in Sydney is the GF. The 2 teams that get the week off after this weekend have a home game in week 3 of the finals. The other 2 winners this weekend get a home game the following week (week 2).

nzinmelb

Juniors
Looks like Freddy has the same idea as me...

*Sigh* Can't post link due to my lack of posts. Check out the NRL website for the story about teams 2 - 4 being in a fragile position due to teams 5 - 7 being in form.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
if it was a hard semi v the tits

chur chur to Alin and oz for giving me what i needed to access some prime seating for the game...extra brownie points to you both. well done!

jaseg

Juniors
welcome to the forum

I'd like to see both of those players left in the Toyota Cup- Tupou as well if we can help it

thanks mate

I agree, option 1 would be probably the best overall if needed.

as for your post in #38, I meant hohaia to start at fullback, with ropati starting centre, moon on bench - then when the hooker rotation happens, hohaia to hooker, ropati to fullback, moon to centre