What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wcoop

jc155776

Coach
Out in the low 2000's.

Was at about 12k in chips when I lost about 9k when my A 10 lost to KQ all in pre flop with a Nice Q on the river.

The lost my final 4k next hand when i pushed all in holding A7 on a 77Q board to AK when the board ran out J 10...lovely.

Cant complain though I suppose, won my ticket for cheap when my 77 sucked out on the river against AA in the satellite to get in.

jc155776

Coach
Was 10 minute levels, so I think about 600 bb with a 50 ante. (To be honest it was about 4.30am so I cant remember exactly).

Button had been raising my BB all night and folding to most large re-raises. Most of the table had been pushing and calling with pretty much any ace as well.

I had just lost a big pot folding Kings on a scary board so was a bit tilty.

Was it a bad move Hevy? I appreciate any critique and how to improve my game.

HevyDevy

Coach
I'm not a huge fan of getting 20bb in pre-flop with only A-10 unless you've got good reason although I'd be interested to see how the betting went down.

One of those tough spots but it's player dependent. If you think he is going to push back of you 3-bet then you have to decide whether you're willing to basically flip for stacks - but you don't want to be flipping for stacks too often in a tournament unless you have to. Probably better to do it later on when winning a massive flip sets you up for a very, very deep run.

But as I said, that's not necessarily a hard and fast rule.

Latest posts