What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Australia's next top model - Shock!!

dazeely

First Grade
Saw that too avenger as the wife is a fan. Very ordinary wasn't it. I thought it was a joke and they were going to say both were winners as it was so close. Felt for runner up.

Gronk

Staff member
Lol way to make her rich powerful hubby pissed off. The producer will never work in the industry again.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I just watched Survivor Nicaragua, its old vs young

1 elimination a piece

Man, that Chase is pussy whipped by Brenda

Fabio :lol:

Go the NFL coach :D

Fui!!!

Juniors
Just watched it on Fox8 +2.

You can see the moment where the host is told and her jaw just drops.

Gronk

Staff member
I was shocked that Sophie didn't win frankly.

sophie4.jpg

sarahk

Juniors
Saw that this morning too. Lol funny but cringeworthy stuff!

I feel sorry for the other girl, but can you imagine how much shes spewing about it now. At least she was a winner for 30 secs.....

I was shocked that Sophie didn't win frankly.

sophie4.jpg

Nah - Sophie was up herself, and thought she had it on all of the other girls.

"The Boss" & I both wanted Kelsey to win - just so that wanker Alex Perry would shut up.

They were gunning for Amanda to win, all of the way.

A rep from Harpers Bizarre has come out today, and admitted that they kept the phone lines open, after they said they had closed them, and received more votes for Amanda.

Question I have is, why, like Big Brother used too, do they use the mic in the ear, instead of having someone's name on a card? Reading the winner out, would stop anything like this ever happening.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
omg poor Sarah Murdoch! The other girl really carried herself well there - in fact all 3 did

The eye candy is down a bit this year :(

Depends on if you are like Sash or not? Not that there is anything wrong with that!:lol:

I thought tribal council was a classic - how THICK are some of those people? Shannon is a pest exterminator by trade - not hard to pick.:lol:

Haynzy

First Grade
Depends on if you are like Sash or not? Not that there is anything wrong with that!:lol:

I thought tribal council was a classic - how THICK are some of those people? Shannon is a pest exterminator by trade - not hard to pick.:lol:

I loved his 'are you gay?' question and then carrying on about how New York is full of gays but not Louisiana.

mrpwnd

Bench
Just out of curiosity, was that a piercing on Murdochs forearm?
Geez piercings are getting more and more daring nowadays.