What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 - Highest crowds ever

chrisc101

Juniors
I don't get the funny part, care to enlighten me?

Parra is the 2nd most watched team in Australia, second to Brisbane Broncos and this is including the AFL. Collingwood is third FYI. (http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tv-deals-to-reward-wealthiest-footy-clubs-20100828-13wtr.html)

Im assuming you support the West Tigers so im going to make a comparison to you guys. Look at where you guys came on the ladder (3rd) and your crowd average for 2010 was 18, 086 and look at where we came ( 12th) and our home crowd average was 17, 080 ( and that includes 3 sell outs, im pretty sure you guys had one at leaichardt oval? ). We beat all other sydney teams barring you guys, bulldogs and souths.

All this has been done in the thread " which club has the most fans' so feel free to go back to that and have a look. Im not just saying we're ONE OF the most supported clubs because im a parra fan, im saying it because its a fact.

Of course Parra is one of the most supported clubs, you are one of the big 5. BUT your tv audience number is very skewed, as it would be heavily based on last years magic run to the GF. Like all team, results and making the finals count for everything.

And in response to your previous post (the finals not having Dogs and Eels), sure I agree but you did have Drangons and Tigers which are the same equivalent. The key is to get all the big 5 into the semis at once.