What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Eels Theme

I'm guessing he probably will be mate....I mean, who is there that is better than him as a replacement?
dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

SeftonBoy

Juniors
Eric Grothe, Jordan Atkins, Phil Graham, Ken Sio. The bloke playing for Wenty A-Reserves would be a better option. I just keep reeling you in Boxhead.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i like it - and i like how easy it is to renew!

as soon as there's money on my Credit Card, they can have it

boxhead

First Grade
Eric Grothe, Jordan Atkins, Phil Graham, Ken Sio. The bloke playing for Wenty A-Reserves would be a better option. I just keep reeling you in Boxhead.

:lol::lol:

Eric Grothe will be in the starting side along with Burt mate, I said who else can replace him?

Ken Sio is likely not ready yet, Jordan Atkins is a terrible defender and Phil Graham is....uninspiring.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Jacob Loko.....

Look, I'm not going to get into an argument of who is better, but the club and the coach will stick with the club legend. You can face the truth or keep whingeing about it.

Eels Dude

Coach
:lol::lol:

Eric Grothe will be in the starting side along with Burt mate, I said who else can replace him?

Ken Sio is likely not ready yet, Jordan Atkins is a terrible defender and Phil Graham is....uninspiring.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Jacob Loko.....

Look, I'm not going to get into an argument of who is better, but the club and the coach will stick with the club legend. You can face the truth or keep whingeing about it.

Or he could just keep luring you in with his bait Boxhead;-)

If you keep biting at it, he'll keep fishing.

Noise

Coach
Boxhead has reeled me in with the Storm, Bulldogs, Manly and Dragons love.

Boxhead loves everyone; our underperforming players, our rumoured signings, the opposition, kearney, ando. Ive never heard him say a bad word about ne1. Im truly worried he has bottled all his anger inside and will explode one day . Serenity now, insanity later!!!

Eels Dude

Coach
Boxhead loves everyone; our underperforming players, our rumoured signings, the opposition, kearney, ando. Ive never heard him say a bad word about ne1. Im truly worried he has bottled all his anger inside and will explode one day . Serenity now, insanity later!!!

Not to mention young Boxy agrees with everyone about absolutely everything also.

eels bloke

Juniors
Sometimes we need a philanthropist on the Parra forums. Keep it up Boxhead :clap:

On a side note, is that rejuvenated emblem with the 19 ----- 47 on either side of the eel official yet?

IFR33K

Coach
I got my brochure the other day. It was quiet appealing, although I think something is missing.

Maybe it should read. One Army One Team.... and one board that leaks like a mother f**ker.

boxhead

First Grade
To anyone interested, the official Eels website is now completely themed in that 'golden storm' highlight.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=home-old

If you look to the sides of your screen, you will see very cool pictures of Daniel Mortimer and Jarryd Hayne.

I really love the theme; Morts and Hayne look awesome, and the main picture is brilliant with the blue and gold clouds in the background.

ParraAds

Juniors
To anyone interested, the official Eels website is now completely themed in that 'golden storm' highlight.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=home-old

If you look to the sides of your screen, you will see very cool pictures of Daniel Mortimer and Jarryd Hayne.

I really love the theme; Morts and Hayne look awesome, and the main picture is brilliant with the blue and gold clouds in the background.

The young girls will be going crazy for that photo of Mortimer looking so fiesty.