What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Board Report

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
1 unlike the coach the board had plans
2 you don't sh*t
3 you know for a fact the votes were locked forcing spagnolo to cast the deadly vote?

You should save your typing and just.cut and paste your posts
There seem repetitive.
You could save yourself from RSI :lol:

To save RSI :lol::lol::lol: I repeat
From these posts

Thread: Re: Is Chairman Spagnolo now a confirmed liar?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=6972791&postcount=155

A MAN of integrity would not put himself/herself in a compromised situation where Daniel Andersons contract is to be cut short. Without a hidden agenda there would be no need to remove Daniel Anderson as coach. With an incentive based contract set on on results, say $300K p/a and an extra $400k in his pocket if we win the GF, I would have extended his contract an extra two years, giving him 3 more years to rebuild the culture and the club from the juniors up in his image. More than that I would have been asking Daniel how can I and my team/our club help him. I would get to know everything he thinks and feels. I would question whatever I felt needed to be questioned. I would argue and thrash things out with Daniel until the end, BUT I would do this always with the respect and assurance that Daniel has the final say as coach. I would have made my bed with Daniel and given him my very best. There would be no thought to uproot Daniel as coach until the end of the 5th year. ONLY then would I deal with releasing Daniel or renewing his contract. I would not destroy certainty through the influence of others who would create uncertainty in the club and squad etc, which is what we have had. We have made our bed with Daniel and that is it FULL-STOP. Nothing else comes into the picture including all your points raised. I would not give a stuff about them because I am not into the "looking good" game or worrying about what others think especially over concerns I have no control over. Instead, it is STABILITY that reigns supreme, everyone else must follow order (yes, I would give them an ear as I would encourage Daniel to do to) and for those who don't, and refuse to support wholeheartedly after whatever help, etc, was provided to he/she.... then it will be easy...... chop chop.... good bye. The point is... Daniel Anderson would never have been put in such a position......... as CEO or chairman of the board, I would have NOT created the circumstances of UNCERTAINTY Ray & Paul had "PUT THEMSELVES IN". I would have given Daniel Anderson Full-Responsibility as coach and I would have provided Full-Responsibility to back him all the way for the next 3 years.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=6972795&postcount=156

If you are a MAN of your word you would not be creating the uncertainty where lies would prosper down-the-line. Where you had (were forced) to cover your tracks of your own doing because your schemes were coming undone and being exposed for all to see. All the uncertainty going on WAS ONLY CAUSED BY OTHER SECRET AGENDAS plotted months in advance. Again a MAN of certainty, this being the board and the ceo, would not have created the chaos we have just experienced for up to 6 months now. FULL-RESPONSIBILITY has a way of knocking out bullsh*t before it even sticks its ugly head up out of the morass to say hello.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
they should have called it the bored report im sick of hearing about it already

Agreed, I know its the off season but there are too many threads being taken over by talk of the board and crap. Just sick of it. We all virtually know the facts that have been made available to us, until we see more facts we wait until election time.

Uncle Leo

Juniors
Agreed, I know its the off season but there are too many threads being taken over by talk of the board and crap. Just sick of it. We all virtually know the facts that have been made available to us, until we see more facts we wait until election time.

Just because he says so, does not make it true..:roll:

bartman

Immortal
"Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to
Facts just twist the truth around
Facts are living turned inside out
Facts are getting the best of them
Facts are nothing on the face of things
Facts don't stain the furniture
Facts go out and slam the door
Facts are written all over your face
Facts continue to change their shape"

(Talking Heads - Crosseyed and Painless)
;-)

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Sevens, how many other people are privvy to all the board info you get?

shouldn't it be confidential and only released by board members?

Mate I am not privy in anyway to what goes on in the board room.

I am however privy to info that becomes public, and if I see something on here that you guys are blowing up about, I ask the relevant people.

I can stop doing it if you wish?? I believe MITS has been doing something similar with his contacts over the years.

born an eel

Bench
Mate fair dinkum.....Wally's store is a stones throw from the BGA.

Bankstown Sports Club......yes I can see thousands of Parramatta members flocking over to Bankstown for a feed.
mate, did you read my reply further down, and have you read the transcipt Delaney v Parramatta leagues, the club determines that 20kms is the area regards direct competition.

I also mention both of their experience should be welcomed by the club.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sangreal86 I would ask you to please read this thread from post 71 onwards.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=371385&page=3

As a result of the dirty deeds of the person responsible for the email received by League Unlimited we can no longer host any political content on behalf of Parramatta Eels Footbal Club, sorry.

We appreciate your time and effort here and your willingness to provide the transparency on behalf of your buddies but I cant have League Unlimited potentially shut down dragged into court because of what may be said here by anyone with any political gain for themselves or their associates. Unfortunately I cant have a rule for some, it must apply to all political content.

Personally I would like you to continue to share your views on rugby league as we are a fan site and we appreciate your input.

Sorry for any inconvenience but we have no choice in the matter and I hope you will respect my decision.

Cheers

Gronk

Staff member
Nasty business. Thanks Sevens for posting, shame that it only survived for a few minutes.

Gotta say that I can't agree that we're in the Supreme Court because of one persons doing. Takes two to tango etc.

Sangreal 86

Juniors
mate, did you read my reply further down, and have you read the transcipt Delaney v Parramatta leagues, the club determines that 20kms is the area regards direct competition.

I also mention both of their experience should be welcomed by the club.

Sorry mate, apparently I cannot make comment, apart from the weather....nice day?

ParraAds

Juniors
*edit, quoted post removed*

Don't be so precious.

There are things that I have posted against this current board and management which are swiftly deleted because of their political nature.

It goes both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry mate, apparently I cannot make comment, apart from the weather....nice day?

Good to see you can accept the referee's decision.

You can say what you like, you just cant say it here; a matter which has been made very clear to you and eveyone else.

Have nice day.

Mate I am not privy in anyway to what goes on in the board room.

I am however privy to info that becomes public, and if I see something on here that you guys are blowing up about, I ask the relevant people.

I can stop doing it if you wish?? I believe MITS has been doing something similar with his contacts over the years.

Don't drag me into this.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Sangreal86 I would ask you to please read this thread from post 71 onwards.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=371385&page=3

As a result of the dirty deeds of the person responsible for the email received by League Unlimited we can no longer host any political content on behalf of Parramatta Eels Footbal Club, sorry.

We appreciate your time and effort here and your willingness to provide the transparency on behalf of your buddies but I cant have League Unlimited potentially shut down dragged into court because of what may be said here by anyone with any political gain for themselves or their associates. Unfortunately I cant have a rule for some, it must apply to all political content.

Personally I would like you to continue to share your views on rugby league as we are a fan site and we appreciate your input.

Sorry for any inconvenience but we have no choice in the matter and I hope you will respect my decision.

Cheers

Twizzle when you speak all legally its really exciting, law and order : chimp unit

bartman

Immortal
We appreciate your time and effort here and your willingness to provide the transparency on behalf of your buddies
Transparency is one word for it... personally over the past two years I'd say it bordered a fine line with "propaganda", one sided communication that would seemingly never take on board (or take back to the Board) differing member opinions about their performance, without getting cranky and personal as a first port of call.

All the best Sevens, legend player :thumn. Would be good if you still dropped in here - unpolitically - to talk some footy.