What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best of luck, Steve

TheParraboy

Staff member
THEY are the Kangaroo poachers out to plot Australia's Four Nations downfall. New Zealand coach Stephen Kearney has recruited modern-day coaching greats Wayne Bennett and Craig Bellamy for the Kiwis' Four Nations campaign.

"I will be speaking with Wayne during our campaign," Kearney told The Daily Telegraph yesterday. "I have kept in touch with him. I spoke to him during the season and even more during the finals [about New Zealand].
"I will certainly be looking to him for advice during our Four Nations campaign.

lol

Hopefully SK can get some real good advice on these forums next year when those coaches wont be available to help him out.

Looks like the next year or two for SK is a massive learning curve as head coach. Lucky us

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I think we can all agree eel01s they are a shambles. But just remember the catchphrase - at least they're better than the last lot.

The ship is sinking, there were 9 holes below the water line, now there is 8.... GREAT..... FANTASTIC NEWS...... YIPPEE!!!!!!

sinking_ship.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
so they keep saying that this "letter" was meant to be sent to the members .... has it been? .... has anyone been sent it by email? I don't think i've received it ..... but i am only a football club member, so maybe thats why i didn't get it??? but then it covers football matters, so i dunno ..... maybe they never intended to email it but only put it on the leagues club website???

anyone, anyone?

I received it by e-mail - the day after the story came out in the paper...

Suitman

Post Whore
I recieved it twice on the Friday night. Once from the Leagues Club, and once from

Suity

Last edited:

lingard

Coach
Just my opinion but it appears the pact was set in place months prior.
Its obvious what these schemers (Ray, Paul, etc) were up to.
They would have tried to cover all bases.

images

What a load of sh*t, Casper. You wouldn`t have a clue - you`re just making it up as you go along. :lol:

Sangreal 86

Juniors

Gronk this is a non political statement so I should be able to have this post stay on the forum for all to read.

Gronk we get canned unmercifully on here for a so called alliances in the media and there so called bias.

So mate you have to accept this back hander....Tony Adams, best mates with Jim Banagan, who happens to be the manager of Denis and Daniel.

Yes totally unbias and unscripted tilt written by young Tony.....I wonder if we can get phone records and check callaboration??

I wonder if the administrator will allow this post....one thinks not ??

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk this is a non political statement so I should be able to have this post stay on the forum for all to read.

Gronk we get canned unmercifully on here for a so called alliances in the media and there so called bias.

So mate you have to accept this back hander....Tony Adams, best mates with Jim Banagan, who happens to be the manager of Denis and Daniel.

Yes totally unbias and unscripted tilt written by young Tony.....I wonder if we can get phone records and check callaboration??

I wonder if the administrator will allow this post....one thinks not ??

OK so what part of the article is inaccurate or a fabrication ?

RLW's Tony Adams takes aim at the Parramatta board over their handling of the Daniel Anderson sacking and airing their dirty laundry in public. Good luck, Steve Kearney – you are going to need it at Parramatta in 2011 and beyond.
The new Eels coach would have got a disturbing preview about how the Eels board does business when he picked up both Sydney newspapers last Sunday (Oct 10).
Desperate to maintain their power ahead of elections next year, the Parramatta board sent out a letter to members trying to justify their controversial sacking of Daniel Anderson, the man who took them to the 2009 grand final – and sent it to newspapers for good measure.
Coming only weeks after the board guaranteed Anderson's job was safe, the letter was a shallow attempt to restore the board's plummeting credibility.
It aired all manner of dirty laundry that officials at most clubs would prefer to keep within their ranks, attempting to justify the Eels' fall down the premiership ladder this season, its poor recruitment and retention policies and the reasons behind the sacking of nine employees.
For Kearney, the document immediately requires him to go into damage control.
The board made the stunning statement that the out-of-favour Anderson was solely responsible for new signings Reni Maitua and Carl Webb – an open admission that the pair are not wanted before they ever lace on a boot for the club.
Explaining to the pair that they are not "excess baggage" will be one of Kearney's biggest challenges as he prepares to take on the role of resurrecting one of the NRL's most demanding clubs.
While the board has been attempting to justify its moves, Anderson has maintained a dignified silence – and sources close to him say he will continue to do so.
The letter concluded with a ringing endorsement of Kearney – but the incoming coach will be under pressure from day one if the treatment of Anderson is anything to go by.

Gronk

Staff member
Are Reni and Carl unwanted by the Board ?

Would the Board have matched the Warriors on Inu & Mateo if they had the call ?

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Are Reni and Carl unwanted by the Board ?

Would the Board have matched the Warriors on Inu & Mateo if they had the call ?

Gronk Daniel obviously talked with Paul and the board members on what he wanted, and Reni and Carl are wanted by all at the club.

Daniel did not want Inu or Mateo, end of story. I do not know what Inu was exactly offered, I hear the high 200s, but Feleti could not knock back what he was offered, and why should the board compete as the coach did not want him.

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk Daniel obviously talked with Paul and the board members on what he wanted, and Reni and Carl are wanted by all at the club.

Daniel did not want Inu or Mateo, end of story. I do not know what Inu was exactly offered, I hear the high 200s, but Feleti could not knock back what he was offered, and why should the board compete as the coach did not want him.

Then it pains me why they needed to include that crap in the open letter from the Board. Many people have said to me that they got the impression that Reni & Carl are unwanted by the club and are stuck with them because of the former coach. They are also of the opinion that the Board regrets not keeping the two Warrior bound boys. Very poorly handled by those concerned Sevens.

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Then it pains me why they needed to include that crap in the open letter from the Board. Many people have said to me that they got the impression that Reni & Carl are unwanted by the club and are stuck with them because of the former coach. They are also of the opinion that the Board regrets not keeping the two Warrior bound boys. Very poorly handled by those concerned Sevens.

Gronk this board has been attacked from all angles no matter what they do, but they have done more for this club in the time they have been in than has been done by others over the last 10 years, and I look forward to seeing the detractors eat their words when they come to fruition shortly.

Reni will cover Feleti's spot, and I am not saying Feleti is not a loss, because he is and I personally am pissed off to see him go, but the offer the Warriors put to him is enormous and he would be a fool not to take it.

Carl will take Caylo's spot, and fit, will tear the joint apart. Both these buys were courted by Daniel and Oz, and everyone else at this club are wrapt they are onboard.... end of story mate.

They needed to include that crap mate because every day that talking chihuahua on 2GB attacks Roy and the board on anything whether it is true or not, calls factual court documentation lies??

Hadley is running a daily Fitzgerald campaign purposely denigrating anyone aligned with the current board, apart from one director. Enoughs enough, if crap has to be put out there to get the truth to members, so be it.

With all due respect mate, it is easy to sit back and say things are badly handled, but these good people are doing a very thankless job for the success of something we all love. Daniel was in control of these players coming and going, and Steve Kearney is happy with the two recruits.

mrpwnd

Bench
With all due respect mate, it is easy to sit back and say things are badly handled, but these good people are doing a very thankless job for the success of something we all love. Daniel was in control of these players coming and going, and Steve Kearney is happy with the two recruits.
Really? I really REALLY doubt it's a thankless job...$$?
I daresay they probably get paid more than you and I, I wonder how thankless my job is-_-.

Latest posts