What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best of luck, Steve

CrazyEel

Bench
Gronk this board has been attacked from all angles no matter what they do, but they have done more for this club in the time they have been in than has been done by others over the last 10 years, and I look forward to seeing the detractors eat their words when they come to fruition shortly.

Reni will cover Feleti's spot, and I am not saying Feleti is not a loss, because he is and I personally am pissed off to see him go, but the offer the Warriors put to him is enormous and he would be a fool not to take it.

Carl will take Caylo's spot, and fit, will tear the joint apart. Both these buys were courted by Daniel and Oz, and everyone else at this club are wrapt they are onboard.... end of story mate.

They needed to include that crap mate because every day that talking chihuahua on 2GB attacks Roy and the board on anything whether it is true or not, calls factual court documentation lies??

Hadley is running a daily Fitzgerald campaign purposely denigrating anyone aligned with the current board, apart from one director. Enoughs enough, if crap has to be put out there to get the truth to members, so be it.

With all due respect mate, it is easy to sit back and say things are badly handled, but these good people are doing a very thankless job for the success of something we all love. Daniel was in control of these players coming and going, and Steve Kearney is happy with the two recruits.
Seriously Terry, though I give you great kudos for even trying I honestly can't understand why you bother responding on here. You surely can't possibly expect to receive any semblance of an objective response to anything you post.

Suitman

Post Whore
Seriously Terry, though I give you great kudos for even trying I honestly can't understand why you bother responding on here. You surely can't possibly expect to receive any semblance of an objective response to anything you post.

Which is unfortunate.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member

Oh for f**ks sake and you are objective yourself ?

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Really? I really REALLY doubt it's a thankless job...$$?
I daresay they probably get paid more than you and I, I wonder how thankless my job is-_-.

Who gets paid mate, board members are allocated 10k pa and I think they have waved it.

Perhaps your in depth knowledge can enlighten us, but remeber things have change in the last few years.

Sangreal 86

Juniors

I stuck my head in a noose, and got an unmerciful kicking from Fitzgerald supporters in the media, but I did it for change, and if anyone thinks I am going to walk away and hand it back to them, they are very much mistaken.

I respect people with other points of view, as long as it is an educated point of view, and factual. There are a lot of good people on here and a section that will never accept anything anyone does for the successful future of this club.

These are good people that I am involved with, so why you do not support their efforts to improve what we have is beyond me. If they stuff up you will have to get in line behind me to give it to them. Give credit where credit is due, and give educated critism when founded.

cv8z

Juniors
Really? I really REALLY doubt it's a thankless job...$$?
I daresay they probably get paid more than you and I, I wonder how thankless my job is-_-.

How much do you think the board get paid? :lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
I stuck my head in a noose, and got an unmerciful kicking from Fitzgerald supporters in the media, but I did it for change, and if anyone thinks I am going to walk away and hand it back to them, they are very much mistaken.

I respect people with other points of view, as long as it is an educated point of view, and factual. There are a lot of good people on here and a section that will never accept anything anyone does for the successful future of this club.

These are good people that I am involved with, so why you do not support their efforts to improve what we have is beyond me. If they stuff up you will have to get in line behind me to give it to them. Give credit where credit is due, and give educated critism when founded.
Well you are wrong there old fella, I did vote for them and do still support most of what they are doing. Don't take that support for granted though Terry as I will always support what I believe is best for the club and that may not always be your team or even all the members of your team.

However that was not what I was referring to, I am just amazed you bother to keep coming back after all the the cheap shots, vindictiveness and subjective crap that's thrown at you each time, personally I just wouldn't put myself through it.

mrpwnd

Bench
Come on mate, I am still waiting for you to tell me who is being paid ????
I never stated I knew explicitly how much they get paid, or who gets paid.
I merely doubted that they get paid a pittance as you implied.

10k pa? Really? Can you prove that they get paid less than the average KFC worker?
I can't but given their status within our club isn't it safe to assume or theorize that they get paid significantly more than that? Am I not allowed to question your claim?

PS ...Mate...I'm not gonna sit around on my computer all day anticipating a reply from you just to reply back, it's great that your so passionate about the current board and the club...but you do realize I can't sit on my comp for 24 hours right?

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
He said, she said... I wonder why Sangreal 86's stated "facts" without any evidence or links above are allowed to stand, when others are deleted? :-k

Oh, that's right - the poor dear is whinging in various threads about how the admins of this site must have it in for him, and are preventing him (and only him) from stating his views? :lol:

Claims he respects other views, but then attacks people for holding them. And then gets upset when he gets the same treatment? You made your bed Sangreal.... :crazy:
:crazy

mrpwnd

Bench
I pray that you see the subjectivity within both sides right?
There are a good amount of subjective responses on this forum, and rightfully so, and it really isn't restricted to the anti-board blokes.
You did realize that right?

lingard

Coach
He said, she said... I wonder why Sangreal 86's stated "facts" without any evidence or links above are allowed to stand, when others are deleted? :-k

Oh, that's right - the poor dear is whinging in various threads about how the admins of this site must have it in for him, and are preventing him (and only him) from stating his views? :lol:

Claims he respects other views, but then attacks people for holding them. And then gets upset when he gets the same treatment? You made your bed Sangreal.... :crazy:
:crazy

But aren`t your 'stated facts without any evidence' allowed to stand, Bartman? You`re allowed to call the board 'a bunch of cowboys' and a 'bunch of clowns' without anyone taking you to task or asking you to back up these comments with fact or proof. Your comments have not constituted logical or well thought out argument; they are more along the lines of character assassination - which we all know is the lowest form of political argument. It is also impossible to argue against. I guess that`s why it is used so often. Either you are one of these people who just shoot their mouths off before they know all the facts, or you have a definite agenda to try to persuade as many people as possible to vote against the current board. Because you generally appear to be well-educated and thoughtful, I wouldn`t put you in the former category (though education doesn`t necessarily proclude a person from naievity.)

lingard

Coach
I never stated I knew explicitly how much they get paid, or who gets paid.
I merely doubted that they get paid a pittance as you implied.

10k pa? Really? Can you prove that they get paid less than the average KFC worker?
I can't but given their status within our club isn't it safe to assume or theorize that they get paid significantly more than that? Am I not allowed to question your claim?

PS ...Mate...I'm not gonna sit around on my computer all day anticipating a reply from you just to reply back, it's great that your so passionate about the current board and the club...but you do realize I can't sit on my comp for 24 hours right?

Wouldn`t it be the case that being a board member is not a full-time job? Most board members would have a seperate full-time job as well as being board-members (unless they are retirees), so that the 'pittance' you mentioned would be on top of their other salaries. Makes sense to me.

Last edited:

CrazyEel

Bench
Wouldn`t it be the case that being a board member is not a full-time job? Most board members would have a seperate full-time job as well as being board-members (unless they are retirees), so that the 'pittance' you mentioned would be on top of their other salaries. Make sense to me.
I love how he says he hasn't the slightest clue but still wants to argue the amount anyway:crazy:

CrazyEel

Bench
That`s what most people on the forum have been doing, isn`t it, Crazy Eel? :lol:
Afraid so Ivor. You'd think rational people wouldn't jump to conclusions based solely on media rumours, especially after the media myth of Tahus's 3 year $300K contract has shown how much the media are prepared to fabricate and distort facts in order to publish their own personal opinions.

Nature of the beast I suppose, people just don't question the validity of any story that strengthens the view they are pushing but vehemetly challenge all stories that weaken it, we are but human.