What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9: Willie Tonga could move to Parramatta

boxhead

First Grade
I think Tonga in our back-line is a huge boost, him paired up with Burt, Reddy or Grothe would be devastating either way.

jesus h christ i don't get some people on this forum.....who could possibly want a class centre, a QLD origin and current Australian centre.....my god

sign him up.....
sign them all up maybe when our salary cap is finally spent i wont have to hear that every single player coming off contract is 'linked to the eels':crazy:

strider

Post Whore
we had an extra back last year (Inu) yet he still got to play in plenty of games .... so i'm sure there'd be room

Forty20

First Grade
Absolutely no reason why we wouldn't want Tonga, class player who at 27 has his best years ahead of him.

The strong competition for backline spots next year will hopefully bring out the best in everyone involved, something that we desperately needed with Inu this year...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
jesus h christ i don't get some people on this forum.....who could possibly want a class centre, a QLD origin and current Australian centre.....my god

sign him up.....

well said some guys on here would whinge if their partner jumped into bed nake and wanted some action !!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We have if rumours are correct around $700k to spend. Gee we get a world class centre for around $300k and we still have $400k left over. While reddy is a great player, Tonga is 20 times a better player. Gee the guy is a current Aust rep. Can't wait if the rumours are true!!!

sarahk

Juniors
be a good buy if we can nab him wont make our recruitment look totally geniused

:lol:

thats mean Pj.

Maitua and Webb are cool thank you very much!!!

As for Tonga, itd be a good signing but yeah like every other 'possible signing' i wont hold my breath until its officially announced.

parra_jesus

Juniors
from what i have heard from a source in the tonga family is he is almost certain to sign with the broncos if he gets a release. he wants to stay in qld but he still has a soft spot for the eels.

mrpwnd

Bench
Another dickhead QLDer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admittedly Tonga is the lesser of the 3 evils.

ROGUE

Juniors
from what i have heard from a source in the tonga family is he is almost certain to sign with the broncos if he gets a release. he wants to stay in qld but he still has a soft spot for the eels.

And thats what will happen

Latest posts