What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis to Eels????

dollyhands

Juniors
Heard talk about the Eels making an offer for Inglis over night this morning, but haven't been able to find any info on the net. Anyone one else heard anything remotely like this??

Beats his missus
Betrays his state
Takes free boats and cash outside the cap
Renegs on his word
Associates with Mundine

Any club who wants him can have him. Be it on their head.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
He's in the wrong code if he only cares about money.

that's true.. he should look at AFL.. given what they are paying for RL players at the moment..

hell, i'm even keen to give dimetriou a call and pretend i'm a big name NRL player.. could be my lucky meal ticket :)

Pierced Soul

First Grade
there was a quote from Osbourne earlier in the week who said he was interested but told not to bother as the souths thing was a done deal... then again they could just tell him he can use his boat on the parra river to get to training provided theres no rain

big boppa eel

Juniors
He's in the wrong code if he only cares about money.
What else do you think he would care about?, or always wanted to play for the Rabbits LOL, he is f**ken mercenary as most are these days but he is one of the worst and sounding more and more like Mundine, not thanks for Parra let him sign with u guys

BunniesMan

Immortal
What else do you think he would care about?, or always wanted to play for the Rabbits LOL, he is f**ken mercenary as most are these days but he is one of the worst and sounding more and more like Mundine, not thanks for Parra let him sign with u guys
I'm sorry but I find the "mercenary" argument tough to believe when Souths aren't offering any more than Brisbane.

boxhead

First Grade
BunniesMan it is quite obvious what Inglis' position on contracts is.....you only have to look at what he has done to prove that.

On-topic, yes the rumour is that Parramatta are making a late offer, and are also the only other NRL club that could afford him. In reality, they have the most money of all the clubs too. I still think he will sign with Souths, or cross to another code.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Changing the topic just a bit.

Would Inglis fix Parra's halves problems? I don't think he would. He is hardly an organiser and wouldn't give us the structure we need. If we nab him and Orford then yes I can see mass amounts of success but we would still be rudderless.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

Would Inglis fix Parra's halves problems? I don't think he would. He is hardly an organiser and wouldn't give us the structure we need. If we nab him and Orford then yes I can see mass amounts of success but we would still be rudderless.

He would certainly solve a hell of alot of problems for Souths at fullback.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
BunniesMan it is quite obvious what Inglis' position on contracts is.....

2for1.gif

inglis has probably signed a contract with BOTH parramatta & south sydney...

his logic.. he signed two contracts when in melbourne, probably thought he better do the same thing in sydney...

afterall, you get better boats in sydney...

BunniesMan

Immortal

He would certainly solve a hell of alot of problems for Souths at fullback.
If the Eels could afford Inglis AND Orford, surely something doesn't smell right. But sadly for Eels fans, (or not so sadly for all the critics out there who claim they wouldn't want him on their team), Inglis has signed with Souths.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
sadly for all the critics out there who claim they wouldn't want him on their team), Inglis has signed with Souths.

well, no, he hasn't.

he has 'agreed to terms' but hasn't signed..

need i remind you, he had agreed to terms with brisbane too...

BunniesMan

Immortal
well, no, he hasn't.

he has 'agreed to terms' but hasn't signed..

need i remind you, he had agreed to terms with brisbane too...
I'm hearing he has actually signed today, and the press conference will be tomorrow.

I'm reliably informed that Greg Inglis has put pen to paper. Official announcement tomorrow apparently.
[/URL]

Greg Ingliss deal with the Bunnies announced tomorrow

[/URL]

sharko

Juniors
Eels already have tow egotistical soft c**ks in their team in Hayne and Tahu..besids the Eels cannot afford Inglis, they are flat out paying their bills at the moment and are going to be called on their debts next year.