What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9: Willie Tonga could move to Parramatta

mickdo

Coach
tomsauce560p.jpg

ParraFan09

Juniors
If we did sign Tonga in the trials i would try

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Reddy
4. Tonga
5. Grothe

13. Tahu

Now before you call me a genius think about it, the way we play Hindmarsh is technically playing Lock cause he plays up the middle with. Smith on one side. and 13 on the other. and i think Tahu could play that role he would only be one more player in from the sideline. and his defence is upto, If i was SK and Tonga was at the club i would give it a go.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tahu can't even tackle out in the centres,imagine him trying to tackle 110kg-120kg forwards with his stupid epic fail shoulder chargers,would be a disaster.

ParraFan09

Juniors
I think Tahu is a good defender. saved us a few times this year cause we all know burty isnt the best defender.

Gigolo

Juniors
Strange one, isn't Tonga about 10 years too young to sign with the Eels?? He will have nobody to talk too, all the other boys will be having blues about who is hotter, Ruth Cracknell or the original maid from Different Strokes, and Morts is probably still a Tele Tubbies fan. The guy will be isolated.

I suppose Reni can take him clubbing to the Cross...

junior009

Juniors
Oh that's the most ridiculous bloody thing I've ever heard......Ruth Cracknell is wasaaay hotter.

SDM

First Grade
If we did sign Tonga in the trials i would try

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Reddy
4. Tonga
5. Grothe

13. Tahu

Now before you call me a genius think about it, the way we play Hindmarsh is technically playing Lock cause he plays up the middle with. Smith on one side. and 13 on the other. and i think Tahu could play that role he would only be one more player in from the sideline. and his defence is upto, If i was SK and Tonga was at the club i would give it a go.

genius.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Just went over to the Cowboys forum to see if there is any news, gee I think I walked into a morgue the place is dead. Don't they have any supporters ?

Tony Bongo

Bench
I read the heading to this post and thought - Gee it's a long way to go to training each day.
Do they even have direct flights from Sydney to Townsville ? Let alone the cab to the airport.

mickdo

Coach
Actually I think Townsville is lined up to be one of the first NBN rollouts on the mainland... and boy don't they need it! :lol:

The Engineers Room

First Grade
True but his point was to sign a halfback, my question is who is currently available?

Orford is not yet available and there is no one else, so if we sign Tonga are we still in the market for Orford if this so called sure thing happens?

Remember Stagger your PM to me laughing at my post about Orford not coming and you saying that the contracts were being signed as we speak, like you had inside information. Maybe your confidence in that has disappeared.

Latest posts