What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9: Willie Tonga could move to Parramatta

SDM

First Grade
Thanks for clearing that up, I thought he had sent Joolia around to his house.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
France/Europe/Russia and call them NATO

Russia's not part of NATO. In fact NATO was created specifically to counter the USSR.

There's also a bunch of European states who aren't NATO members - Sweden, Finland, Austria, Cypress and Ireland.

You're the worst conspiracy theorist ever Casper. You f**king suck you f**k.

84 Baby

Referee
Russia's not part of NATO. In fact NATO was created specifically to counter the USSR.

There's also a bunch of European states who aren't NATO members - Sweden, Finland, Austria, Cypress and Ireland.

Wait I'm having a psychic moment... Casper will reply that Russia is part of NATO - they only want you to believe that they aren't

SDM

First Grade
Hopefully he will incorporate a picture of Frankenstein's monster into his diatribe.

Captain BF

Juniors
155117_469581662102_38982157102_5393857_3505315_s.jpg

forward pass

Coach

Oh dear - am i really the only person smart enough to have Casper on my ignore list?

I can't read any of his posts but it sounds like I am missing some absolute doozies!!!

Latest posts