What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and so it continues... Snub has Eels legend Price all fired up

SDM

First Grade
Never pictured you as a kolchead Pete, I didn't think Hay would have good drugs.

Eels Dude

Coach
I have to disagree.

When you have grown men acting like children, in roles that demand utmost professionalism, then that rubbish is going to trickle down and erode away at every aspect of the organisation below them.

Board leaks, contradictory statements, public feuding - is it any wonder the players don't turn up entirely focused and motivated.

Pricey was a great player, but unfortunately as a football club executive, he comes off as a goose.

You can't have such emotional people who wear their hearts entirely on their sleeve, acting in these sorts of roles. You need diplomats, who know how to shut their mouth when required, and devise plans of action that act as a compromise of differing and opposing opinions.

The Price is certainly not right.

This

Eels Dude

Coach
I'm not going to take sides on who should be voted in for the board, as I genuinely do think both parties have every right to condone their actions. I'm just hoping that either party that is voted in does well from here on out.

That's all very well and good, but what would you do if you had a right to vote boxhead? They have elections for a reason you know... so the people have their say. Once you're old enough to vote in federal or state elections you're going to have to pick a side you know...

mickdo

Coach
Once you're old enough to vote in federal or state elections you're going to have to pick a side you know...

Actually, you don't. You only have to turn up to vote (if you are on the electoral roll, that is). You don't have to mark your ballot paper formally if you don't want to. You can just get your voting slip, put a big cross through the whole page and then stick it in the box.

Eels Dude

Coach
Actually, you don't. You only have to turn up to vote (if you are on the electoral roll, that is). You don't have to mark your ballot paper formally if you don't want to. You can just get your voting slip, put a big cross through the whole page and then stick it in the box.

That is true. Boxhead seems switched on for a young fella though, I think he'd be one to use his voting rights properly.

SDM

First Grade
I reckon he would just compile a list of who he heard everyone else is voting for.

Uncle Leo

Juniors
I don't particularly care what they say - but they should at least get their facts right," Price said.

Pretty much what the majority think about you Pricey.:sarcasm:

Uncle Leo

Juniors
"If they're trying to make a fool of themselves, they're going about it the right way.
"We've got the club going in the right direction. They [members] wouldn't be stupid enough to get rid of us.

Well Pricey... you know all about making a fool of yourself.....

Oh dear....... sad really....... poor Pricey, he has as much business acumen and diplomacy as he does fashion sense! :sarcasm:

bartman

Immortal
Wow, Pricey just played right into their hands - Kolc and Sharp couldn't have got better publicity for their cause of "professionalism".

Price said:
We have done what we said we would.
:?

Bazal

Post Whore
All political discussion aside....Pricey has really tarnished his status as a club legend over the past several years. Great player but FMD, the bloke is a deadset self important clown who should never be allowed to speak outside his own home...

bildo

Juniors
I am so sick of my Manly supporter mate ringing me up laughing his little guts out about the latest episode of the B grade soap opera that is the Parra club.

How embarresment !

sarahk

Juniors
I am so sick of my Manly supporter mate ringing me up laughing his little guts out about the latest episode of the B grade soap opera that is the Parra club.

How embarresment !

Like he can talk. Their club doesn't even need to become a B grade soap opera to be considered an embarrassment.

Latest posts