What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T Rabbit Stickers

I do a lot of driving, as part of my job, so, it may be just me - however, it seems to me, that the white "rabbit" stickers are multiplying?

Has anyone else noticed this?

I wonder if it is a result of bandwagoning? (This would be my guess) Seen a lot on 4 wheel drives - so maybe Swans supporters, trying to jump on (cause they are the biggest fairweather supporters of the lot).:lol::lol:

Mickyd39

Juniors
I do a lot of driving, as part of my job, so, it may be just me - however, it seems to me, that the white "rabbit" stickers are multiplying?

Has anyone else noticed this?

I wonder if it is a result of bandwagoning? (This would be my guess) Seen a lot on 4 wheel drives - so maybe Swans supporters, trying to jump on (cause they are the biggest fairweather supporters of the lot).:lol::lol:

I live in the Eastern Suburbs and those stickers are everywhere.

If everyone that had a sticker actually turned up to a game they could fill ANZ stadium twice.

They have been giving out the Stickers with membership for the last 3 years. So 3 X 10,000 or so members, yeah there are a lot of them. Unlike our stickers which are quite overt about your support, the little white bunny stickers I have always seen as Covert and didn't announce you as member to the world. Only to those that know.

I dont think the stickers will disappear soon, with or without Inglis. They opened 2nd favourites for the comp, before there was talk of signing him.

I expect Souths to make the 8 this year, and be very hard to beat.

I just hate seeing all of these bloody rabbit stickers!!!! (I might have to buy a red marker pen):twisted:

They have been giving out the Stickers with membership for the last 3 years. So 3 X 10,000 or so members, yeah there are a lot of them. Unlike our stickers which are quite overt about your support, the little white bunny stickers I have always seen as Covert and didn't announce you as member to the world. Only to those that know.

I swear that they have been multiplying in the last couple of months though.

I have not noticed them anywhere near as much as the last 2 months.

Gronk

Staff member
I live in the Eastern Suburbs and those stickers are everywhere.

If everyone that had a sticker actually turned up to a game they could fill ANZ stadium twice.

X 2. Those white rabbit stickers are a smart design and would pass the scrutiny of most style police.

1.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
we all know what happens when you follow the white rabbit...

the-white-rabbit.jpg

you get sucked down a deep hole into a world of non-sense and make believe, ruled by an egotistical ruler who is prone to violence..

you are surrounded by drunks and non-sensical characters who spend their time at parties that should have finished weeks ago... you see things that simply disappear in front of your eyes..

oh, and i'm pretty sure it's the same thing if you follow the white rabbit in alice in wonderland..

I like the look of them: simple and iconic.

Bulldogs are having a crack at that style - have been seeing a lot of their ones (traditional looking bulldog with nought else) around too.

Mickyd39

Juniors
we all know what happens when you follow the white rabbit...

the-white-rabbit.jpg

you get sucked down a deep hole into a world of non-sense and make believe, ruled by an egotistical ruler who is prone to violence..

you are surrounded by drunks and non-sensical characters who spend their time at parties that should have finished weeks ago... you see things that simply disappear in front of your eyes..

oh, and i'm pretty sure it's the same thing if you follow the white rabbit in alice in wonderland..

:clap::clap::clap:

sarahk

Juniors
I live in the Western suburbs and they are EVERYWHERE. Every second car in Blacktown has them its just ridiculous. I think Souths have so many closet supporters that if they were to ever win we'd be suffocated by their supporters.