What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

sweet-as

Juniors
Anyone wanna have a crack at either HM or BALL starting line ups based on recent trials?

My SG team would look like:

1.Kieren Moss
2.Ben Heterick
3.George Jennings
4.Tony Satini
5.Josh Walker
6.Todd Graham
7.Jake Maclouf
8.Joe Lee
9.Reece Regan
10.Regan Campbell
11.Aaron Tavaale
12.Pat Hollis
13.Bryce Cartwright

14.Wiki Tauvao
15.Ryan Wilson
16.Michael Ross
17.Ryan Schubert

stretcher

Juniors
Not a good test, Cronulla far too small, and lacked skill overall. The B team went best, (they started first) the A team made a number of wrong option decisions, at one stage had to revert to the kick to score. Not one of the hookers who played hurt when they tackled, not a good sign. The only experienced hooker left, Isaac Harrison did not play due to injury, the three tried passed slowly out of dummy half, and chose wrong options, one even went the wrong way and then threw the ball over his head backwards. At times they looked lost, The best of the three was Juniuor Marsters. Matt Lodge and Amos Viiga were solid, as were the fullbacks. Tom Cettolin played very well. Skittlez Viemiero looks more like a winger, very quick, not clever enough for hooker, not big enough for lock. The centre "Burnsey" has to learn to pass to a man outside who is unmarked.
You are a deadset knob stumpy everybody knows you are issacs dad and those who dont do now stop wrapping ya young bloke deluxe it will ruin his chances of making it cause the coaching staff will now know from this thread now its out in the open his time will come but the comparisons you are making are a bit premature he is how old oh yeah thats right 14 give it a rest...........

stretcher

Juniors
You are a deadset knob stumpy everybody knows you are issacs dad and those who dont do now stop wrapping ya young bloke deluxe it will ruin his chances of making it cause the coaching staff will now know from this thread now its out in the open his time will come but the comparisons you are making are a bit premature he is how old oh yeah thats right 14 give it a rest...........
And lets hope he is a team player who dosent bag his team mates like his dad is.........especially hookers ..

Art Vandalay

Juniors
lets hope you've double checked on your sources strech

anyway about the teams, i think your spot on sweet-ass are u possibly suggesting to switch wilson to back row it may work?

and snowman thats a very good side but i highly doubt that will be a future starting side, lodge on the bench says it all

sweet-as

Juniors
i think your spot on sweet-ass are u possibly suggesting to switch wilson to back row it may work?

Well I dont think he is our best option in the Centre's, but i do think back row may work for him. In saying that I absolutely despise the kids attitude to footy and i dont believe he deserves to play for Penrith this year

Panther_Daz

Staff member
My SG team would look like:

1.Kieren Moss
2.Ben Heterick
3.George Jennings
4.Tony Satini
5.Josh Walker
6.Todd Graham
7.Jake Maclouf
8.Joe Lee
9.Reece Regan
10.Regan Campbell
11.Aaron Tavaale
12.Pat Hollis
13.Bryce Cartwright

14.Wiki Tauvao
15.Ryan Wilson
16.Michael Ross
17.Ryan Schubert

No room for Aust.Schoolboy Iain Riccardi?

footyboy7

Juniors
Riccardi got picked.

- If not captain now, Lodge will easy be starting front row, has it over any of the forwards.
- Wilson will start somewhere, im leaning towards fullback..
Plus we have a few randoms so the final squad is hard to judge.

ranga

Juniors
Riccardi got picked.

- If not captain now, Lodge will easy be starting front row, has it over any of the forwards.
If Wilsom starts it wont be in the backs , he is way to slow atm and i dont think he has work rate for forwards plus with his attitude he will strugle

snowman

Juniors
Riccardi got picked.

As for Lodge having over all the forwards, your dreaming.There is one forward there that would make Lodge look second rate.

sweet-as

Juniors
This player has been 1st division for 9 years won 6 premierships he is a front row forward, work it out?????

Playing 1st division and winning comps does not mean a player is a good rep player, ive seen alot of spastics over the years who have been involved in 1st division winning teams....