What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

footyboy7

Juniors
Snowman if there is a better forward, why make us guess who he is? (if you already know)
And if he is better then Lodge why is this his first year of matts?

micro

Juniors
Has Jakiel changed his mind again and now is playing?
Yes Daz, that is right, he is at training. He has missed all the pre season fitness and Penrith let him walk back in? Who knows how long he will stay? If a forward gets cut to keep him in the squad, Penrith really are stupid.

Bretttheref

Juniors
Jakiel is under contract, he turns up to train under the contract, short of ripping it up, Penrith have to let him train. If they rip it up he can go whereever he likes.

Bretttheref

Juniors
Watched the Matts train the other day. Drama around the ruck. The halves and hooker used in the "A" team were a worry, terrible passess slow service, lot of dropped ball.

stretcher

Juniors
Watched the Matts train the other day. Drama around the ruck. The halves and hooker used in the "A" team were a worry, terrible passess slow service, lot of dropped ball.
I thought they looked fine to me but then again i dont have a son in the team,,,,,,,,

cmtf

Juniors
harold matts trained good on thurs, good to see big sam chucking up again! trial next sat against bulldogs. better test than last one.

ranga

Juniors
Yes Daz, that is right, he is at training. He has missed all the pre season fitness and Penrith let him walk back in? Who knows how long he will stay? If a forward gets cut to keep him in the squad, Penrith really are stupid.
thank fup you arent involved with development ,player of the h/ mats last year ,do you no why he wasnt training ,i also heard he was injured for a while and asked for time to recoup , but lets pay out on one of our best and hope he moves on ,ask the players around him and see were they would rather see him in front or be side

ranga

Juniors
get your facts first.yes he has missed training but he has a good excuse and he can play, if he was let go its :oops::oops::crazy:dopes like you who would go off

Bretttheref

Juniors
I thought they looked fine to me but then again i dont have a son in the team,,,,,,,,
What are you on about. I dont have a son in the team. If 5 dropped balls by the 5/8 on the same move, because of rushed pasess by the half because of terrible passes by the dummy half is not good u are on drugs. Als the coach tried 3 different dummy halves in short progression seems he is stuggling for combination. Seems u have an agenda against a player. What is your problem.

fathertime

Juniors
Ive only joined this forum to show my disgust at the comments from Stumpyone and Brett the Ref.

I keep an eye on this forum because I want the youngsters at Penrith to do well. I take huge offence when 14 and 15 year old boys are referred to in a derogatory way, as part of what seems to be an agenda by stumpy and brett if indeed they are different people.

I agree with the previous comments made against Stumpy one. For someone to be at training and look for faults to paste on an internet forum in the hope that this might influence a selection panel or coaches is about as low as it gets in my opinion. and also, about as stupid as it gets. From what I know, it is more likely to alienate the coaches and selectors and this can only impact negatively on your son or whoever's nest it is you are trying to feather.

Stumpy and Brett, please remember you are talking about YOUNG BOYS. Comments you make could really do damage to a kids confidence and take his mind off what is important at his age....developing as a good ryoung rugby league player and learning from mistakes. With kids, if it aint constructuve, dont put it on.