What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jacob loko's facebook page

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know 2 rep players who r friends of mine on my facebook who I know are 100% themselves? That better?

It's not them mate.

I've got about a dozen dummy accounts where I pretend to be first graders. Hell, I've got a handful where I pretend to be Toyota Cup players.

We've even got our own Facebook group. If you want I'll invite you and we'll allocate you a player. I don't think anyone's got Sam Burgess' little brother yet.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's not them mate.

I've got about a dozen dummy accounts where I pretend to be first graders. Hell, I've got a handful where I pretend to be Toyota Cup players.

We've even got our own Facebook group. If you want I'll invite you and we'll allocate you a player. I don't think anyone's got Sam Burgess' little brother yet.

Why? What a waste of time.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Really Maroubra Eel?

I suppose Restaurant City and Mafia Wars are also a waste of time? How about Farmville? I suppose that's a waste of time too is it?

natheel

Coach
It's not them mate.

Hahaha trust me it's them they're mates of mine

natheel

Coach
It's not them mate.

Hahaha trust me it's them they're mates of mine

natheel

Coach
Yeh didn't mean to put 3 repeat posts my Internet froze and kept clicking submit lol my bad

sarahk

Juniors
lol i have non parra supporting mutual friends with Jacob Loko.. how exciting! Is it the one that went to Hills Sports High just so i dont get some random excited by adding them ?

p.s yes eels dude after bagging facebook out i eventually got it.. so not only have i joined the facebook no life club, but im also a hypocrite :(

Eels Dude

Coach
lol i have non parra supporting mutual friends with Jacob Loko.. how exciting! Is it the one that went to Hills Sports High just so i dont get some random excited by adding them ?

p.s yes eels dude after bagging facebook out i eventually got it.. so not only have i joined the facebook no life club, but im also a hypocrite :(

I knew you'd eventually cave in Sarah ;-)

Don't be ashamed.

Last edited: