What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoff Wk 1 Predictions

Jono1987

Juniors
Fire away gentlemen.

Saints @ Seahawks: Really this shouldn't be a contest. Winning at Qwest though is no easy feat.

Jets @ Colts: Manning carries the Colts over the Jets. Who really wants to see the Jets advance anyway?

Ravens @ Chiefs: Ravens D will hold solid and force KC into errors.

Packers @ Eagles: Game of the round no doubt. Just think the Packers match up well against the Eagles. Matthews is coming Vick!

Anyone who can beat Pats and Eagles is who I will go for. once they are out, I'll be on the Peyton bandwagon.

Tom155

Coach
Fire away gentlemen.

Saints @ Seahawks: Really this shouldn't be a contest. Winning at Qwest though is no easy feat.

Jets @ Colts: Manning carries the Colts over the Jets. Who really wants to see the Jets advance anyway?

Packers @ Eagles: Game of the round no doubt. Just think the Packers match up well against the Eagles. Matthews is coming Vick!
agree with everyone of these

gronkathon

First Grade
I just have a feeling the Seahawks will get up. I predict Bush to have an error ridden game and Seattle by 3.

I am backing the Colts because quite frankly I hate the Jets and the horse they rode in on.

Ravens should get the job done but I would love to see the Chiefs get up.

I am backing the Eagles because I am a fan and I think the rest week for key players will get us ther. Akers to win the game for the Eagles with 5 from 5 (3 FG)

Monk

Referee
I'd LOVE to see the Cheifs get up, but you can't run the ball on the Ravens, and that's the way the Cheifs play.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Fire away gentlemen.

1. New Orleans. A no contest. Still, a danger game for the defending champions if they allow complacency and an eye on the following week to cloud their thoughts.

2. Ravens: Though this is a potential UPSET game where KC pull one of the hat. I'd put money on the Ravens, though KC just have that something-something about them where they could be a new Cinderella story.

3. Colts: Heart and head say we have the Jets number at home this weekend. We will go or fall with number 18.

4. Eagles: The other game that could see an UPSET. Rodgers can win a game on his arm and arm alone. I like the Eagles though I won't be surprised to wake up to a Packers win.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
jets/colts draw ... cause who really wants to go to foxboro

The Saints go in as a 2 TD Fav and thats the way it will work 31 - 16

Cassell to have a massive game with 3 Tds but throw a pick thats leads to the game winning for the ravens 31 - 28

Vick throws 2 Tds and Runs 1 in for a easy 34 - 17 win

And in the end the class of manning shines through as he rips the jets secondary with 4 TDS in a 38 - 17 Victory

Mhartew

Juniors
Saints @ Seahawks: Too Strong for the Hawks
Jets @ Colts: Only because I hate the Jets
Ravens @ Chiefs: Ravens D will beat the Chiefs
Packers @ Eagles: Flip a coin really for this one. Packers have better momentum going in to this game, but I think the Eagles will click and win this one.

DC_fan

Coach
New Orleans are specials to beat Seattle. Watched the Seahawkes play yesterday and they were terrible.

NY Jets should beat Indianapolis in a close one. Manning has cut down his intercepts in recent weeks and with Addai back from injury their running game is better. But I just see the Jets being to strong across the board.

Baltimore with their defense being too strong should beat Kansas City

Green Bay to put away Philidelphia. The Eagles lost their last two regular season games. Not a good sign when its to the Cowboys and Vikings who finished the season with 6 wins apiece

The 18th Man

Juniors
jets/colts draw ... cause who really wants to go to foxboro

The Saints go in as a 2 TD Fav and thats the way it will work 31 - 16

Cassell to have a massive game with 3 Tds but throw a pick thats leads to the game winning for the ravens 31 - 28

Vick throws 2 Tds and Runs 1 in for a easy 34 - 17 win

And in the end the class of manning shines through as he rips the jets secondary with 4 TDS in a 38 - 17 Victory

:cry: No one. BUT, I'd pay for another Colts vs Pats playoff game despite being on the wrong end of the stick more often than I'd care to remember. With that said, I'd prefer to have a shot at them then be bundled out in the first which could be on the cards if Sanchez plays well. Our secondary are horrible. I think it will be a shoot out vs Jets.

The 18th Man

Juniors
Colts will have to get through @ Pittsburgh before they get a shot at the Patriots.

Sorry, my bad. I tried forgetting about the Steelers.

Replacing the Pats with the Steelers is sooooooo much easier :lol: The AFC is just so strong these days. Steelers or Pats I believe will take the Super Bowl. We (Colts) just don't have enough options on offense with our injuries and our defense is suspect at best.

Latest posts