What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPL Auction

aqua_duck

Coach
Liking the look of Deccan chargers, if they can snap up 1 or 2 decent uncapped local batsman they'll be hard to beat. Sangakkara will provide them with stability, leadership and a keeper, White, KP, and Christian are 3 of the most explosive batsman in the game, and J.P Duminy was one of the most sought after batsman in the IPL auction a few years back.
I really rate their bowling, Dale Steyn is the best fast bowler in the world by some margin, Pragyan Ojha was the leading wicket taker in the IPL last year, Amit Mishra has represented India in all forms of the game and has an excellent T20 record, Manpreet Gony, I think is a good pick up for his price, Indian paceman are a very rare commodity. Gony represented India at ODI level a few years ago, he's got a decent T20 record, and helped CSK to the title last year. I don't really rate Ishant Sharma, but they got him for a good price and he's still young, maybe bowling in tandem with Steyn might help.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
D Hussey is great 20/20 player.

Anyways, these auctions make me want to advise all young boys to pick up a bat or ball and start practicing.

Amazing dollars on offer for very little work.

Latest posts