What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA SuperThread SPOILERS

Big Pete

Referee
Same deal but for TNA.

Dreamer confronts Raven. Dreamer v Raven is announced for Hardcore Justice with Foley as Special Guest Referee.

Hamada and Taylor Wilde def. Lacey Von Erich and Velvet Skye to WIN the TNA Knock Out Tag Team Titles.

AJ Styles defended the TV Title against Rob Terry.

Motor City Machine Guns def. Beer Money Inc in an Ultimate X Match. It's now 2-2 in their 5 match series.

Next week's card was announced
RVD vs. Abyss in a Stairway to Hell match
Motor City Machina Guns vs. Beer Money Inc. in the Final match
AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle
Mr. Anderson vs. D'Angelo Dinero
Jeff Hardy open challenge

Nash confronts Hogan and Bischoff before Jarrett comes out to make the save. All looks well until Sting returns with Red Face paint and takes out Jeff with his trademark steel bat and reunites with Nash.

D'Angelo Dinero def. Orlando Jordan via roll up. Jordan was distracted by Young. After the match Matt Morgan came after Dinero who was saved by Anderson. Dinero seemed to be upset with Anderson.

Ric Flair def. Jay Lethal via pinfall. Doug Williams interfered on Flair's behalf.

Rob Vam Dam and Tommy Dreamer def. Abyss and Raven via RVD pinfall over Raven. After the match Abyss attacked RVD before Sandman appeared and cleaned house.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
TNA overbooking for the sake of overbooking.

Next weeks show looks promising though.

Big Pete

Referee
Taping is still in progress...

Kurt Angle def. AJ Styles via submission

Angelina Love def. Madison Rayne to become Knockout's Champion. Velvet Skye revealed herself as the biker chick.

Matt Morgan def. D'Angelo Dinero and Mr. Anderson via pinfall on Dinero

Jeff Hardy def. Shannon Moore via pinfall

The Motor City Machina Guns claimed the best of 5 series against Beer Money Inc.
1st Fall went to BMI before MCMG hit back.

Hearing a lot of good things about the match.

Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss is underway.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Taping is still in progress...

Kurt Angle def. AJ Styles via submission

Angelina Love def. Madison Rayne to become Knockout's Champion. Velvet Skye revealed herself as the biker chick.

Matt Morgan def. D'Angelo Dinero and Mr. Anderson via pinfall on Dinero

Jeff Hardy def. Shannon Moore via pinfall

The Motor City Machina Guns claimed the best of 5 series against Beer Money Inc.
1st Fall went to BMI before MCMG hit back.

Hearing a lot of good things about the match.

Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss is underway.

All good results so far imo other than the Matt Morgan one.

Big Pete

Referee
RVD def. Abyss

After the match Hogan came out and congratulated Van Dam. He then invited the EV2.0 guys to come out and celebrate. As they all gathered in the ring the lights went out and when they came back on AJ Styles, Kaz, Matt Morgan, Doug Williams and Beer Money Inc. were standing in the middle of the ring and they proceeded to belt the ever living daylights out of the EV2.0 guys.

Big Pete

Referee
Watched TNA for a looooooong time on Saturday.

They spent 10 minutes on a long ass slow diva backstage brawl to open the show that saw Flair come out and threaten to assault some women.

The big storyline of the evening seemed to be about Mr. Anderson and having him wrestle with a concussion.

The other was RVD and whether he should trust EV 2.0 or the guys who knocked his head in with the title belt.

And I got as far as seeing Jay Lethal get beaten by some lame Jersey Shore dude before I got bored.

Just finished reading through a whole heap of Impact spoilers, and just got my rocks off quite a bit as one of my favourite teams has got back together.

Fortune hired Rob Terry to act as a bodyguard for their stable, putting him in a tag match with AJ Styles against Doug Williams and a partner of his choosing. This ended up being Brutus Magnus, reforming The British Invasion. After the end of the match, with TBI getting beaten down by Fortune, Desmond Wolfe returned for the save making a British Invasion + London Brawling alliance.

Just finished reading through a whole heap of Impact spoilers, and just got my rocks off quite a bit as one of my favourite teams has got back together.

Fortune hired Rob Terry to act as a bodyguard for their stable, putting him in a tag match with AJ Styles against Doug Williams and a partner of his choosing. This ended up being Brutus Magnus, reforming The British Invasion. After the end of the match, with TBI getting beaten down by Fortune, Desmond Wolfe returned for the save making a British Invasion + London Brawling alliance.
f**k, I have to wait another week!

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: My god...

I think I'll make this thread a TNA Superthread for PPVs and TV shows, any objections?

Gensis is on right now, Immortal are going for a trifecta of titles with Abyss (replacing Styles) taking on Dougy Williams.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'd love to sit in on a TNA creative meeting.

Bischoff: OK, we have a super group, what can we do with them now?

Russo: Let's have them win all the titles at the same PPV!

Bischoff: Hasn't that been done the last 10 times a super group is formed?

Russo: Yes!

Bischoff: Brilliant!

Everyone Else: f**k off!

Why would anyone pay for this when they already paid for the exact same show a couple of years ago? Now we don't have to pay attention to Impact for the next month because we know it's just going to a month long jerk off over Immortal having all the titles.

Plus, AJ could be sidelined for a few weeks. He was the only interesting bit of Immortal.

Big Pete

Referee
Haha no I was just laughing at TNA editting them out, I enjoy them too and really wish Desmond was RVD's mystery opponent...not Matt Hardy.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
:lol::lol:

Looks like I went off too early. A swerve right at the end and your new TNA champion.......Mr. Anderson!

Sure the guy with the concussion who wasn't quite right got hit with half a dozen finishers and kicked out every time, but who cares, TNA at least tried something different.

Big Pete

Referee
I'll give Anderson a chance but geez I found that match to be incredibly ordinary.

Same goes for the whole PPV.

Apparently on Twitter Matt Hardy is trending, along with Tyler Reks (Hardy is now sporting dreadlocks, and people have somehow confused the two).

From what I read on PWInsider.com, it was a typical TNA PPV: great undercard, quiet middle, alright but unspectacular finish. With the Title change, I can see Matt Morgan turning heel quite soon too.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The only reason I'm slightly interested in this is because they at least avoided the "lets give the faction every title" scenario that happens just about every time.

At least is something a little different.

I hope Morgan doesn't turn heel. Anyone but him, he's done it far too often.

I'm more worried about TNA doing the stupid thing and splitting up the guns.

I have to admit I wouldnt mind seeing the guns go off in seperate directions for a while...... Their routine is incredibly 1 dimensional.

Latest posts