What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I was very impressed with that centre in the HM team. He scored that try off the kick off and also scored of the Jennings offload where he raced down the sideline. Can someone tell me who that player is?

micro

Juniors
Who are they against?
Newcastle and the Tigers i believe. The ball trial on the weekend was very frustrating for all concerned, thats what happens when you trial 43 players. Bulldogs were down to 27 and cut three after saturday. Only 3 of the bulldogs were rested. I hope Penrith knew who the 17 players were that they are cutting today prior to the weekend, because that trial did not really help. Most players missed tackles, dropped balls and generally play well below what they can. When they get the 17 on the field they will be a force.

stormy77

Juniors
i believe we have manly round 1 sweet-as, any reports on how halves combinations went, i heard coach Addison rested his two main halves including Glanville ?

I do believe that manly gave the knights a bit of a touch up last weekend especially in ball...................

Art Vandalay

Juniors
Panther- daz, that centre is naiya freeman he is from young and may not be able to play matts because of travel, He was a standout i heard also, he made CHS at the start of the year but didnt play because of unknown reasons ?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Panther- daz, that centre is naiya freeman he is from young and may not be able to play matts because of travel, He was a standout i heard also, he made CHS at the start of the year but didnt play because of unknown reasons ?

Well i hope Penrith can keep track of him for the future cause he has a lot of talent.

sweet-as

Juniors
I do believe that manly gave the knights a bit of a touch up last weekend especially in ball...................

I've heard manly have a decent team this year, Hills Sports Arrive alive and ex-parramatta player Paul Tuigamala is playing there this year.
Still should be an easy 2 points for us though

Panther_Daz

Staff member
i have heard three halves were picked 2 a year young and the other from parra ,maclouf hickey and graham,surely we have a half 5/8 from our own area who is 18 this year ,any one know of any

So Mitchell Manson and the kid from Taree missed out?

bebo

Juniors
anyone know who is in the squad?

James Greber
Kieran Moss
Clay Robinson
Joshua Walker
Ben Heterick
George Jennings
Tony Satini
Ryan Wilson
Todd Graham