What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big League/RLW?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
RLW: weekly editions starting next Wednesday 16th.

Big League: season guide Wed 23rd, season preview Thu 3rd, first edition Thu 10th.

Timmah

Staff member
RLW I'm not sure are doing a season preview, as I think they covered that in late Nov/early Dec. They are doing weekly issues from today onwards.

Big League Season Guide next week, Season Preview week after, regular weekly issues Mar 10 onward.

RLW I'm not sure are doing a season preview, as I think they covered that in late Nov/early Dec. They are doing weekly issues from today onwards.

Big League Season Guide next week, Season Preview week after, regular weekly issues Mar 10 onward.

How come you know more than JD Tim....... :?

Timmah

Staff member
Asked 'em both on FB/Twitter when their issues are being released. :p

The season guide is out today...I got one this arvo.

Will post my thoughts on the freaky looking player pics tomorrow.

Timmah

Staff member
Noticed the "Ausgrid Stadium" thing in the Knights' draw... I mentioned last week that EnergyAustralia was changing name, looks like the stadium will go with it.

Patorick

Staff member
Reading RLW these days is like hooking up with your ex, who's really let themself go. There's an initial positive feeling, but it doesn't last. It used to be so good, now it is pitiful.

Season Guide good as always, not $10 good, but close enough.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I was just looking at the draw in Big League Season Preview, and it is completely wrong! The first 5 rounds are all over the place. Is everyone elses copy the same? I have no idea how they got it so wrong

beagle

Juniors
I was just looking at the draw in Big League Season Preview, and it is completely wrong! The first 5 rounds are all over the place. Is everyone elses copy the same? I have no idea how they got it so wrong

Mine is the same. It's disgraceful. Being the official magazine of the NRL, you would of thought that they would get it right. It looks like when they printed that NRL draw they were guessing when the games would be played.

Latest posts