What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge discussion

Quigs

Immortal
Here arseoles, I'll give you a little hint too.

The poms love swapping jerseys, so if you have some old ones in stock and you want to get some good pommy ones, then take a couple over with you.

The poms on here will probably organise a meet and swap. I did it on a kangaroos supporters tour zonks ago.

Have a safe trip arseoles

STG-MACCA

Bench
Here arseoles, I'll give you a little hint too.

The poms love swapping jerseys, so if you have some old ones in stock and you want to get some good pommy ones, then take a couple over with you.

The poms on here will probably organise a meet and swap. I did it on a kangaroos supporters tour zonks ago.

Have a safe trip arseoles

Awwwww schucks, thanks for the tip.
Not a chance in hell I'll be swapping a saints jersey for a pommy one.

Got any scummer jerseys you want me to dispose of?

Enjoy the match

Quigs

Immortal
Awwwww schucks, thanks for the tip.
Not a chance in hell I'll be swapping a saints jersey for a pommy one.

Got any scummer jerseys you want me to dispose of?

Enjoy the match

I'm not talking about a stinking stains jersey, sh!t you wouldn't swap a pommy car rag for that, what I suggest is take over some of your old local suburban club jerseys. I swapped a bloody 4x pub issued longsleeve sloppy joe my local publican gave me for a top class 2nd Div pommy club jersey.

Made the swap leaving Wembley after the Poms had beaten us in the first test 1990.

Father Ted

First Grade
just thinking Saints might have a beer and chat with Mick Potter while in England find out what his future plans are

Dragon

Coach
All you guys heading over please take lots of pics of the tour and throw em up in the saints gallery :)

Father Ted

First Grade
I'm not talking about a stinking stains jersey, sh!t you wouldn't swap a pommy car rag for that, what I suggest is take over some of your old local suburban club jerseys. I swapped a bloody 4x pub issued longsleeve sloppy joe my local publican gave me for a top class 2nd Div pommy club jersey.

Made the swap leaving Wembley after the Poms had beaten us in the first test 1990.

Wouldn't be so concerned about us The season hasn't started and you and Souths are already in meltdown . Wondering if there might be a few Saints hiding in that big vote down in the shire soon . Think the sharks may have trouble surviving if you lose .

STG-MACCA

Bench
All you guys heading over please take lots of pics of the tour and throw em up in the saints gallery :)

Will certainly do my best, and I am sure many of the others will too.
Kinda stuck in a pickle though, my good point and shoot Panasonic is in getting repaired, and unless a miracle happens and it's ready on Monday, it will miss out on the trip.

I have a dSLR however looking at all the footy stadiums rules, it might not be allowed in so not sure if I will take it.

Might be stuck with a phone camera :( or have to borrow one from the family.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I've been recommended the Red Robin pub near the ground for a few before's.

Anyone else got any ideas for a meet-up??

On the Saturday night we've got a group probably going to the "Walkie" AKA The Walkabout - cheap booze and loose women, haha!!

Coshie

Juniors
They left Sydney on Saturday evening aus time..on the QF1..i think they arrived sunday moring. uk time.

Last edited:
No real surprises with Lima suspended for his trade mark "chicken wings"

Does it twice in his first game? Must have been a long off season for Jeff.

Glad he showed his true colours before had a chance to twist one of our blokes arms off.

Lima sucks.