What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | TRIALS | Feb 26 | Results & Reports

Panther_Daz

Staff member
How do Panthers fans rate Sarafu Fatiaki? I thought Evrett Vaurasi was meant to be the best forward prospect from their U20s, is he injured?

Based on last years form Vaurasi was better. However, Fatiaki may have trained the house down in the off season so i will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Will keep a close eye on him on Saturday though.

skeepe

Immortal
He played their final game there, true, but I assumed that was mainly because they needed cover for injuries. I didn't realise it was going to be a tactic deployed by Elliott full time for 2011.

That said I shouldn't be surprised, he has tried to turn many below average outside backs into second rowers in the past, Marshall Chalk and Craig Frawley spring instantly to mind.

grouch

First Grade
It's still just cover for injuries. They're missing Waterhouse, Joseph Paulo, Nathan Smith and Daine Laurie

Vic Mackey

Referee

mattyf

Juniors
No souths this week? Is that because the earlier games against Newtown and the dragons?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Correct, they've already played 3 trials (third was v Titans @ Coffs), so didn't schedule one this week. Charity Shield would normally have been this weekend, got shifted.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Heading out to the tigers/roosters game. Hopefully the tigers take it seriously and it's a high quailty game. Apart from 2008 the foundationcup has been pretty low standard.

Looking forward to seeing moltzen playing again

RufusRex

Post Whore
dont know if it streams online but Tamworth radio 92.9 is doing a broadcast of the dogs/raiders