What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South sydney

ParraSteve

Juniors
Every game is going to be hard, its going to be very hard for any team to win 2 in a row as shown by the games so far this week.

Brenno75

Juniors
South Sydney will most likely be favorites. Both loses they have had, they looked like winning until the final 5 minutes. Us on the other the last 15 mins against the warriors and the whole game against penrith have been pretty ordinary

Eels Dude

Coach
Penrith were hungry after copping a thrashing in round one, now Souths are going to be hungry because they're 0-2... I'd rather be playing them if they'd won this week.

South Sydney will most likely be favorites. Both loses they have had, they looked like winning until the final 5 minutes. Us on the other the last 15 mins against the warriors and the whole game against penrith have been pretty ordinary
hard to say they have lost 2 in a row but as you say they have been fighting hard in both games and we scraped home against warriors then just didnt turn up vs panthers
souths would be my favourites for sure but who knows which way the bookies will lean

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Souths are zero chance of being favorites

TheParraboy

Staff member
Penrith were hungry after copping a thrashing in round one, now Souths are going to be hungry because they're 0-2... I'd rather be playing them if they'd won this week.

we wont be hungry for at least another 2 more losses I reckon, maybe 3 more :sarcasm:

MINI

Juniors
If history is anything to go by, all things point to a loss vs Souths. We always seem to be the team that other clubs either break their drought against, or if any other team has had the week from hell with all odds stacked against them, sure enough they play the Eels and register a win (Penrith match perfect eg).....I really want to see how we bounce back under SK, regardless of who takes the field for us, if we can't mirror the pride that the pennies showed against us then the year ahead could be a very long one.

I can see the Dragons being minor premiers by a long way like 12 pts or more. The rest are just making up the numbers, give the drags the trophy now.

hindy111

Post Whore
We cant score points at the moment.we wont beat south who could be 2/2...i thought they out played the bulldogs who where lucky to win

tresurehunt

Juniors
If history is anything to go by, all things point to a loss vs Souths. We always seem to be the team that other clubs either break their drought against, or if any other team has had the week from hell with all odds stacked against them, sure enough they play the Eels and register a win (Penrith match perfect eg).....I really want to see how we bounce back under SK, regardless of who takes the field for us, if we can't mirror the pride that the pennies showed against us then the year ahead could be a very long one.

correct, if you want to get back into form ,then play us , how many teams did we play back into form last year? cronulla comes to mind.

tresurehunt

Juniors
ill tell you why right now why souths will be hard to beat. because the fight to the death all the time.