What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket quiz

Hoggy

Bench
Azkatro said:
This is just off the top of head, but was there a blond haired fellow in that touring squad by the name of Greg Campbell by any chance?

Campbell, Lawson, Alderman, Rackemann

IanG

Coach
Ok
2 ODIs have been played at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Delhi (The main stadium on the Commonwealth Games)

Who is the only non Indian player to have played in both those matches?

Without_a_Spoon

Juniors
Ok
2 ODIs have been played at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Delhi (The main stadium on the Commonwealth Games)

Who is the only non Indian player to have played in both those matches?

Uhmmmm. Would I be correct in saying that the South Africans in fact played in Delhi on their return to the sport from thr Apartheid (Heard this during the Com. Games coverage)

So, given this I would hazard a guess and say you've gone someone who played elsewhere during that time?

Wessles maybe?

IanG

Coach
Uhmmmm. Would I be correct in saying that the South Africans in fact played in Delhi on their return to the sport from thr Apartheid (Heard this during the Com. Games coverage)

So, given this I would hazard a guess and say you've gone someone who played elsewhere during that time?

Wessles maybe?

Correct. Kepler Wessles

First one for Australia in 1984, The Second in 1991 for South Africa. Yeah they played a 3 ODI series as a lead up to the 1992 World Cup.

Another little piece of Trivia. At the time they were also the only 2 day/night matches played outside Australia

IanG

Coach
Ok seems I've stumped everyone with this one. So I'll put you out of your misery.

Sachen Tendulkar is one of the players 1992-2011
the other is Javed Miandad 1975-1996

IanG

Coach
No quite a few have only played in 5 world cups.
Punter 1996-2011
Murali 1996-2011
Sanath Jayasurya 1992-2007

Latest posts