What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries thread 2011 *may contain spoilers*

Rusty

Juniors
The tweet didn't say. It just said "Rogers 6 weeks, B Henry no ankle break, MRI today; Ciraldo scans, Fa'aoso/McDonnell ok next wk".

We will know today with the MRI.

Rolla

Juniors
Good to hear it wasn't a break. Looked very painfull though so i still have mmy fingers crossed it isn't serious. Still expecting a long stint out for henry though.

Tom155

Coach
could be similar to josh hoffman on friday night looked bad he was in a heap of pain but is now only out for a couple of weeks, heres hoping this is the case with henry too

Frederick

Staff member
Thank f**k for that. The others we can do without, but Henry is the future of this club and we need him and Mullen to spend as much time on field together as possible

roopy

Referee
Ligament damage could be worse than a break, or it could be a lot better.
Sprained ligaments could be as little as a week, but if he has torn them badly it could be an operation and months of rehab.

Pika

Bench
Ciraldo will be out with the pec.

Rogers will be out with the shoulder.

Macca and Rich to pass COG test before they play.

perverse

Referee
fingers crossed for Beau. if we can get away with less than a 2 month recovery it would be nice. back around origin time.

RABK

Referee
i don't know how long a torn pec takes to heal, but i image Ciraldo will be out for a little while too... and i don't wish ill-will on the bloke but we're not going to miss him.

I do, he is a complete fraud of a footballer. What did he have pre injury in 2011 - 4 touches for two dropped balls leading to opposition tries and a penalty infringement?

He is completely f**king hopeless, i for the life of me cannot see what anyone could ever possibly see in him. Hopefully he's torn a heart muscle and he f**ks of and takes up a career somewhere he won't be a fraud.

cram

Bench
I do, he is a complete fraud of a footballer. What did he have pre injury in 2011 - 4 touches for two dropped balls leading to opposition tries and a penalty infringement?

He is completely f**king hopeless, i for the life of me cannot see what anyone could ever possibly see in him. Hopefully he's torn a heart muscle and he f**ks of and takes up a career somewhere he won't be a fraud.

Tell us what you really think.....:lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
Tough news for Beau.... It could be a situation where a break would be the better injury, but only time will tell.

Allstar Knights

Juniors

Good to see you supporting your players :roll:

Give the guy a f**king break. He's not up to first grade, I know that. But the guy played with an injury, so he didn't let his mates down. He deserves a bit more respect then that.

Last edited:

Rusty

Juniors
Good to see you supporting your players :roll:

Give the guy a f**king break. He's not up to first grade, I know that. But the guy played with an injury, so he didn't let his mates down. He deserves a bit more respect then that.

Injury or no injury, it doesn't make a difference to how well he plays.

Latest posts